Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 84,955 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I have been around since the AvP News days and this forum was the logical extension of that, with many of the same users as well.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

I joined 10 years ago because Corporal Hicks kept sending me emails incessantly to add an AVPG graphic link on my website. I finally checked it out and decided I liked it, so I finally added his graphic link to my site.

Huggs

Huggs

To learn from others, to engage in productive conversation, and to stay up to date on my two favorite film franchises.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Sep 03, 2018, 06:35:43 PM
I joined 10 years ago because Corporal Hicks kept sending me emails incessantly to add an AVPG graphic link on my website. I finally checked it out and decided I liked it, so I finally added his graphic link to my site.

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 03, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
I have been around since the AvP News days and this forum was the logical extension of that, with many of the same users as well.

Outside of the mail groups, AvP News was my first big web community I ventured into. I lurked for a long time before I joined up, though.

Russ

Russ

I was drunk and lonely.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 04, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Heh...it was worth a shot.

Ribbing Hicks aside, 10 years ago, I was researching Alien/Predator sources and avpg surfaced in my findings, so I registered upon first sight.

CorruptedMemory

CorruptedMemory

Because I enjoy using forums more than social media and I like the Alien/Predators films and games.

Mrs.Majesty

Mrs.Majesty

I joined because I want to be part of this community. It was a bit lonely to be here as a guest. I just read posts every day, but did not interact with anyone. I love AVP. This site is a place that brings together fans from around the world. Now I am also part of this community. I am with you on board ~

The Old One

The Old One

Monitoring the mayhem.

Kradan

Kradan

I really liked The Predator ( and still do ) and amount of hate ( yeah, I'm using that word ) it got made me really angry . But it had also a good side - I started to look through different forum's topics and eventually decided to join myself .

Shugsi

Shugsi

Fan of the movies for years and wanted a place to distract me from other things and meet like minded people. .

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

''Sir, to kill, sir!''

Dingbat

Dingbat

Well, I like the movies a lot and I thought that my parents were tired of hearing fascinating facts about Alien Resurrection.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 04, 2018, 05:03:29 AM
To learn from others, to engage in productive conversation, and to stay up to date on my two favorite film franchises.fart

;)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 03, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Pretty much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed