Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,699 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on May 12, 2021, 01:18:51 AMGremlins 2: The New Batch (1990)
Long time since I watched this one. Only now I realised how crazy this flick actually is. But in a good way.

I actually far prefer that to the first one. A bit like the Dredd movies - it's probably not as good, but it's just so much fun. You can tell they were having an absolute blast making it.

Quote from: Prez on May 12, 2021, 06:53:53 AMYep. Armand Assante always seemed like a budget Al Pacino to me ... and I don't mean that in any disrespect to his acting chops but both actors have that same scary intensity about them but obviously Pacino is the heavyweight.

He's really good in a film called Q&A, which I'd never heard of until I caught it on TV late at night.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Bone Tomahawk

Huggs

Huggs

Reign of Fire

SM

SM

The Killing Fields

Some minor niggles with the geography (looked a bit too much like Thailand or Malaysia than Cambodia), but otherwise exceedingly good.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 12, 2021, 07:55:16 PM
Bone Tomahawk
How did you find it?

Every single scene felt unnecessarily too long but I dug out overall.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Bone Tomahawk
The wishbone scene!  :o

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Haunted Palace

Not bad for a loose Lovecraft adaptation masquerading as a Poe movie. It's a shame that it makes so little of Vincent Price and Lon Chaney Jr. on screen together for the first and only time, though.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: SiL on May 13, 2021, 01:47:23 AM
Bone Tomahawk
How did you find it?

Every single scene felt unnecessarily too long but I dug out overall.

That's kinda why I liked it. Lead up to an ending I wasn't expecting in the slightest.

Prez

Prez

Mortal Kombat
Finally finished this! Very cool seeing locations just a couple of kms from me used in the film. Even better seeing some friends and colleagues listed in the credits.

Fun film - gory stuff. Not on the grand scale as the first film was but I enjoyed it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SM on May 13, 2021, 12:56:08 AMThe Killing Fields

Some minor niggles with the geography (looked a bit too much like Thailand or Malaysia than Cambodia), but otherwise exceedingly good.

That film's fantastic. Gruelling, but fantastic. I'd probably rate it as one of the best movies I've seen.

The true story of Haing S. Ngor is actually even more tragic than his character in the film.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Enjoyed it but I'm more than okay taking things at their own pace the majority of the time.

Wysps

Wysps

Tucker and Dale vs Evil, I can't remember the last time I laughed so much during a movie  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's pretty good alright

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Wysps on May 13, 2021, 03:17:10 PM
Tucker and Dale vs Evil, I can't remember the last time I laughed so much during a movie  :laugh:

It was a great spin on the horror genre and "stereotypes".

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Lighthouse (2019)

"GODDAMN FARTS!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed