FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 144,644 times)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Look to the right of Fassbender, at the pink coloured objects behind him.  They're the same design as seen in the science lab onboard the Nostromo.

Could somebody take a screengrab from Alien to show what I'm referring to?  The objects are visible during the panning shot at the start of chapter 12 (theatrical cut).  Thanks.

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 02:40:22 PM
the dead SJ is NOT in PROMETHEUS, nor the Derelict, we get members of the same race and a same class ship and the event will not lead to the Nostromo nor the Derelict crash.

why do assume this? in the trailer yo see a derelict like ship crashing onto a planet, you see a jockey chair, why do you assume that it is not the same jockey and ship?

Engineer1

Engineer1

Because the movie does not feature facehuggers eggs.
But mostly coz Lindelof said so  ;)

http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/movie-news/comic-con-2011-exclusive-damon-lindelof-talks-prometheus-makes-peace-with-lost-fans/
QuoteGod willing, if Prometheus is successful, and there is a sequel, it won't be Alien because the end of this movie, if this movie is A to Z, Z is not there's a bunch of eggs laying on the floor of LV-426.

I doubt the movie would feature 2 ship of the same class crashing on different planets ^^

This is not the Derelict or it's pilot story.
But we are many to think that the Derelict story will be adressed indirectly.
Scott said and stick to the idea that the Derelict is a bioweapon transporter en route to war/colonisation.
We tought that at some point we will see some Engineers history (the murals giger did maybe) and we will realise that the derelict was one of many ship that took part in past wars/ colonisation campaigns.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 21, 2011, 02:48:32 PM
the dead SJ is NOT in PROMETHEUS, nor the Derelict, we get members of the same race and a same class ship and the event will not lead to the Nostromo nor the Derelict crash.

why do assume this? in the trailer yo see a derelict like ship crashing onto a planet, you see a jockey chair, why do you assume that it is not the same jockey and ship?

It's not the same ship. Derelict in Alien is landed/crashed at different angle like this one.

Kol

Kol

He's a crew member that get infected, mutated.
You can see him jumping on the flamethrower dude with his suit on.
My take is that he's either one of the many f**ks up that the ampules/vials causes or tranforming himself into an Engineer.

and you are recognizing him on this tiny gif?

it could be fassbender, protecting a space jockey, or a specimen, don't know.
or maybe a guy in a jetpack. or the paper-boy delivering his newspaper in outer-space...

anyway, i can't see any deformation on this tiny pixel you call a person, nor a face, nor hair... nothing but jeopardy.

Engineer1

Engineer1

I can recognize him from the leaked trailer shot by cam in a theatre.
I'm not the only one who recognized him.
And the guy is clearly mutated, jumping all around like a kangaroo ^^
Check the trailer online shot by cam thread ;)

Mustangjeff

Mustangjeff

Quote from: Kol on Dec 21, 2011, 03:19:29 PM
He's a crew member that get infected, mutated.
You can see him jumping on the flamethrower dude with his suit on.
My take is that he's either one of the many f**ks up that the ampules/vials causes or tranforming himself into an Engineer.

and you are recognizing him on this tiny gif?

http://pictures.picasion.com/pic46/04aa93cb07f1484f6ba82ff846d18ad9.gif

it could be fassbender, protecting a space jockey, or a specimen, don't know.
or maybe a guy in a jetpack. or the paper-boy delivering his newspaper in outer-space...

anyway, i can't see any deformation on this tiny pixel you call a person, nor a face, nor hair... nothing but jeopardy.

Check the new leaked trailer.   Same scene, but much better video quality.  It's in the other thread.

psychonaut25

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:21:45 PM
I can recognize him from the leaked trailer shot by cam in a theatre.
I'm not the only one who recognized him.
And the guy is clearly mutated, jumping all around like a kangaroo ^^
Check the trailer online shot by cam thread ;)

It looks like the guy is infected with some disease...

PrometheusFire

PrometheusFire

From what i remember scott saying is that the sj creatures existed billions of years ago and throughout the universe are old temples and "ruins" of these ancients that do the pushing and pulling of life, the sj in the 1st alien was a fossilised remnant of that ancient race that fell victim to its own creation???? I bet the only sj we see is in the intro to the movie explaining the dawn of creation etc etc.......... Either that or david the android gets infected by an organic virus that transforms him into a biomech giant that cant control his transformation ( akira style) and ends with him fusing into the sjpilots chair and somehow saving mankind by sending the derilict back 20,000,000 years and crashing it :) lolz

Engineer1

Engineer1

Quote from: PrometheusFire on Dec 21, 2011, 05:41:55 PM
From what i remember scott saying is that the sj creatures existed billions of years ago and throughout the universe are old temples and "ruins" of these ancients that do the pushing and pulling of life, the sj in the 1st alien was a fossilised remnant of that ancient race that fell victim to its own creation???? I bet the only sj we see is in the intro to the movie explaining the dawn of creation etc etc.......... Either that or david the android gets infected by an organic virus that transforms him into a biomech giant that cant control his transformation ( akira style) and ends with him fusing into the sjpilots chair and somehow saving mankind by sending the derilict back 20,000,000 years and crashing it :) lolz

I dig the David idea becoming an Engineer himself.
But again for the Nth time, the ship in Prometheus is not the Derelict.

http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/movie-news/comic-con-2011-exclusive-damon-lindelof-talks-prometheus-makes-peace-with-lost-fans/
QuoteGod willing, if Prometheus is successful, and there is a sequel, it won't be Alien because the end of this movie, if this movie is A to Z, Z is not there's a bunch of eggs laying on the floor of LV-426.

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 21, 2011, 02:44:28 PM

Look to the right of Fassbender, at the pink coloured objects behind him.  They're the same design as seen in the science lab onboard the Nostromo.

Could somebody take a screengrab from Alien to show what I'm referring to?  The objects are visible during the panning shot at the start of chapter 12 (theatrical cut).  Thanks.

I clearly see to what you are refering to.
Some sort of tubes stored in the wall of thge medical bay.
Sorry  i have only the BLURAY discs and my PS3 as player can't make captures.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 21, 2011, 02:44:28 PM

Here y'go, dude. I noticed the same thing.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

I'm still eagerly awaiting the "In One Day" preview, which for some odd reason, hasn't gotten up yet.

ThisBethesdaSea

In One Day? Huh?

psychonaut25

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 21, 2011, 06:45:53 PM
In One Day? Huh?

2 trailers for trailer is quite enough....;-)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Maybe it will be called the tomorrow trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed