AICN Slates Requiem

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:33:19 PM

Author
AICN Slates Requiem (Read 17,231 times)

[CaM]Spoon

[CaM]Spoon

I dont know what people expect from this movie. Of course its gonna suck in sense of a overall movie but its gonna be hell of a cool for alien and pred fans. You cant make a vs movie any good.  its all fan based. They need to scrap these movies and make them on their own.  I enjoyed the other movies better knowing how mysterious they were.  its all ruined. Aliens already got ruined by Alien:R. Predators GOT DESTROYED by AVP!  Im so pissed what happend to the predator, I just want to watch this new one to hope the predator has been brought back the way Stan Winston would have appreciated it.  Tonight will tell.  Make Alien 5 and 6 AND END THE MOVIES ALREADY! Predator 3 and End that also. THATS IT!!! thats my 2 cents

MicroN

MicroN

F these guys, I'll punch um in the face

Meetxj9

Meetxj9

Ok guys, i just watched the movie and i have to say that the reviewers were right. This show may be better then the first 1 but its just feels wrong............there is absolutely no character development at all. You won't even know who the main characters are. Story wise its a big no no. I think the directors wanted to try something new. You will feel like the movie is being rushed purposely to deliver you to the good stuff. The fight scenes are cool however, the predator can really dish it out. Seriously, if you just want to see these things duke it out for the hell of it then there is no problem with the movie.

SHREK

SHREK

at then end of the day whp cares wat critics say? if u like the movie then thats all that matters

fart

fart

Bitching because of bad reviews is so childish    ::)  

Spoon

Spoon

I thought the main character is the predator and predalien? I can care less about humans.  This is a aliens vs predator movie.. the humans are just for easy killing and jeber jaber.  I would love for the movie to take in space and theres no humans.  Maybe predator subtitles ?  that would be amazing.humans are dumb %&$@s

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

for all of you who have a doubt go to this site. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/usercomments

Vader the White

Vader the White

Wow, whoever wrote than AVP-R was worse than Hitman and had only one good death is crazy!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Holy shit that was one roller coaster of a ride, take that Paul Anderson!    >:D  

xxx

xxx

i need some vodka ... strausse bros need some lobotomy ... and the oscar goes to hitman, my friends ...they ruin my christmas ....

pred_warrior07

pred_warrior07

Hahahaha!!  My predictions are correct once again    :D  

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

Critics can rot in hell! Hitman was actually good! And AVP-R looks promising!   >:D   So how's everyone else doing?   :)  

cab12394

cab12394

movie was hardcore!!!!   >:D     >:D     >:D   when the blond girl got stuck to the wall by the disk, everyone started clapping! = movie was AWESOME!!!!!     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Ultimate-Predalien

Ultimate-Predalien

AVP Fans, AVP-R rocked and was a damn good movie, so all these STUPID CRITICS can go F*** themselves, Don't let their Bulls*** dissing let you down, go see the movie and judge it by your own opinion, not theirs, their just STUPID FRIGGIN' CRITICS that want something to bitch about bcuz they have nothin better 2 do....

hicks man

hicks man

listen guys the only reason wh they thought it sucked was in the year of blockbusters the greatet movie (AVPR) came out on christmas but their is no exscuse this movie rocked and people shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed