AICN Slates Requiem

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:33:19 PM

Author
AICN Slates Requiem (Read 17,242 times)

usmcchet9296

usmcchet9296

ClockworkHorror

ClockworkHorror

AICN is a cancer. It's a site that exists simply to bring displeasure to the masses. It's one big Bias Cannon aimed at humanity. Movies are supposed to be entertaining. The way AICN spins it, we should be walking away from every movie with some sort of life changing experience. Hell, that's the way every movie reviewer seems to see it. Like their opinions on movies should be gold, and whatever they say should feed the starving children of the world with knowledge.  Just go and see it. If you're disappointed, at least it'll be first hand... not jammed down your throat like some sort of fat ass keyboard jockey who thinks his shit don't stink.  Besides, the AICN websites looks like it was put together by a unique collection of vacuous morons. Aren't they supposed to be pleasing to look at? The true review here is if they can't even pick decent colours, fonts, and layouts, they couldn't possibly organize their thoughts to write a review.  I'm gonna go see the damn movie. I want to by entertained!

me

me

well im just fine with what they said in the review. the things he said sucked sound cool to me. i want to see aliens fighting predators. i don't need to know the names of humans who die, or feel an attachment to them. i just want to yell yeah that guy got raped by an alien etc. if i feel i need to experience what the original movies gave me. ill just watch them and say wow those movies are still the best.

maro

maro

there was a 5 or 6 negative reviews of this,1 so-so and you guys still dont believe ... are you goddamn blind ?? to be honest, who belives in big words of strausse bros???with salernos script ???HAHAHAHA just you, avp galaxy fans ... the fact is, the movie just sucks a big time, dont waste your money on that crap

Axlotl

Axlotl

People need to take the wool off their eyes. I wonder if you all will be as supportive after you've seen this movie? I won't hold my breath.

Wolf123

Wolf123

Why are morons such as Axtotl and maro so certain of AVP_R wil being a bad movie without having seen it, I guess they take the critics as words of truth and simply can't (or don't have the courage) to actually judge a film by seeing it first.

SHREK

SHREK

well why is evry1 so certain this is a good movie wen most of u havent seen it urselfs.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Look for gods sake how many people from around the world have seen the movie?  So shut the hell up about AVPR being shit alright? We've been waiting nearly 20 yrs for a decent AVP movie and in 20 mins of an idiots review of the movie, which is not actually the full movie but clips of it, you all criticize it.  I'm treading old ground but go read the comics, go play the games and delve deeper in the Alien/Pred universe and become more aware.  Ungrateful little shits some people are.

SHREK

SHREK

lol so offended by a movie.... all im saying is ppl are whining sayin that these reviews are wrong they dont know wat theyre talkin about but my argument is if a critic came out and gave a very good review then evry1 wud b sayin hes the only 1 who knows wat hes talkin about and evry1 wud listen that 1 review....ppl get all mad if any 1 criticises this movie...its actually quite sad

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Shrek the people who are offended by the negative reviews are the people that are fanatics of the whole franchise so if you put it down for whatever reason, youre gonna get roasted lol.  It's a neverending battle for an awesomely awesome movie that seems like a struggle to obtain, but we have the franchise on all forms of media now and the fans have good reason to bag these negative reviews.  Go forth and reek havoc!

bharat

bharat

i think avp was much better to say the least,the aliens in requiem looks like artificial toys that were made to move ,aliens in avp were much better looking and mobile in the sense they were moving preety fast. remember the fight between predator and alien in avp.. other thing is that predalien was well crafted but again the problem remains the movement of predalien,, paul anderson directed the movie well it was script that let it down, all in all watchable for alien and predator fans only

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

*sigh* Why do I even bother? Just a waste of time coz noone listens.

trailpimp

trailpimp

At least some kid working at movies enjoyed the hole thing:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/

Shouldercannon

Shouldercannon

I think one issue may be expectations. AVP fans may have different expectations of what constitute a good AVP film versus a regular critic or moviegoer. Thus what AVP fans may think of as a great movie many not be the case for general critics or moviegoer. Of course, it is also quite possible for both general critic and AVP fan to share the same view of the film (see the first AVP flick) We'll see.

Blade-N-Burner

Blade-N-Burner

What the f**k does that reviewer know about aliens and predators! What an ASSHOLE!!!   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed