New Website Poll For August

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 01:09:08 PM

Author
New Website Poll For August (Read 14,138 times)

Variable

Variable

beeco there is no rating between R and PG-13 accept TV-14 and thats just TV's version of PG-13. R is restricted to anyone under 18. Hope this clears up your thoughts. Were are you from anyway.

beeko

beeko

thanx , from sydney

beeko

beeko

when ALIEN 4 was released here it was MA15+ which is restricted to 15 and older but must be with a parent or guardian. so i think avp will be M recommened for people over 15, just my 2 cents worth

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

im so pissed coz i gotta wait till sept 30th too see the movie coz i live in australia     >:D  

BKB

BKB

I voted for PG-13 since anyone with an Iota of common sense knows this film will be R Rated with a PG-13 Rating tacked on for obvious reasons non-comprehndible to most people here.. So what if it's PG-13?? So what??? It's merely a great marketing ploy from FOX to put more butts in the seats and who wouldn't want that??? I just saw another TV Spot for this and I just can't Believe how good looking it looks.. WOW!! 11 Days and counting!!

J

J

At least YOU have to wait till sept.   WE'VE ALL HAVE TO WAIT TILL OCTOBER 22ND ( pain city,ouch)

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

october??? J o feel so sorry for ya! its hard enough waiting till sept!

flonge

flonge

Aliens would have been pg-13 today... think about that...

Cetanu

Cetanu

I applaud you on that flonge, well said buddy, well said. See guys, like I said before, a PG-13 rating in 2004 is the equivalent of an R in 1979 and 1986, so dont flip out. The only thing I really want confirmation of is AvP's length. I really expect this thing to be 2 hours, anything less than that is pushing it, cause if Paul is being honest when he says that we wont see the creatures until 45 min into the film, then there better be at least another hour and a half of edge of your seat monster bashing!

Somebody

Somebody

Yes, Paul did say that the Predators and Aliens will appear only like 45 minutes into the film, but according to the book, the predators and aliens appear in the very beginnig....

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hey guys, all of you who have seen the new TV spot with the running Queen, can ya'll enlighten me as to how her new look has turned out. Does she look even better than she did in Aliens? Also, I've heard from other posters here that there's another new TV spot out with brand new footage, according to them it has a kneeling Predator surrounded by two Aliens, another Predator staring then backing up, in fear? If this is true, what channel are you seeing these new TV spots on?

Torch

Torch

Wait a minute, so if Aliens was released today with NOTHING trimmed down you guys still think it would get a pg-13?  Think again fellas.  An R rating of 1986 is NOT equivalent to a pg-13 of 2004.  Anyways, it's good to see some people are catching some new footage on the tv spots.  I'll be sure to check it out whenever I can.

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

those guys who voted pg13 outta be taken from their homes and shot in the back of their head.....  what we're they thinking..

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

If anyone notices I had to do something to my name because someone now is using my name.  Whoever its is please stop.  So no one will be confused with the imposter or whatever.

Variable

Variable

Well if you take out all of Bill Paxtons mother F****** lines and all the times he yells f**k this, it may very well have been PG-13 today. Im not saying I want it to be but when you look at the violence its not that bad compared to the other alien movies. Saw the new tv spot. It f**king great man. Only a few days boys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed