PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,408 times)

batman

batman

Remember tho in alien 3 the original chestburster came from a dead ox, rather than a living dog. It was only changed cos the real ox wouldn't work in the scenes so they scrapped it at the last minute. so it seems an alien embryo can live inside a dead host, tho it has to be alive when impregnated.  Alien 3 does contradict itself tho cos in the final draft script the queen embryo grows inside Newt yet when she dies it crawls out of her mouth and into ripley to further develop.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

batman: "Alien 3 does contradict itself tho cos in the final draft script the queen embryo grows inside Newt yet when she dies it crawls out of her mouth and into ripley to further develop."  Not only in the screenplay, but in the comic Newt Tale it ends with a facehugger on her cryotupe.   The change of host is also in the Alien 3 comic: http://www.planetavp.com/al/Alien3/DeletedScenes/a3out1p1.jpg  In the movie, you can even see the facehugger on Newt's cyrotupe. Its fingers appear and then you see a very quick shot of a young blonde girl -> Newt   By the way, doesn anyone have an idea about my question?  A question about the ending with all those Predators and the impregnated, died Predator. Why the hell don't the Predators see that Scar Predator is impregnated with an Alien? I mean, they have those very sophisticated vision with which they can scan a person's body like Weyland or the pregnant woman in Predator 2. Then why can't they scan this Predator's body with it, and see the PredAlien inside?

celtic predator

celtic predator

jack 244, I hope your wrong about the Predators that dies, or else you just f***** it up for me    :-\  

Predlanguagemaster

Predlanguagemaster

if all the teenage preds die except the scar and then the scar gets facehugged....what do you nthink would happen to the ship if the predators not steering it hmm.ship go boom!!!

predlanguageMaster

predlanguageMaster

oh yeah and so does the predalien chestburster!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

WEll first, J, I never said that I loved the idea of a female, I said that if done properly, it would be cool to see one in a movie. But the movie shouldnt be all around the female. Anyway, I dont want to see a female in this. lIKE i SAID, If they were goin to be a female in this, they would have done the 2nd movie with a female.  And about the preds gettin their ass kicked, true they do. Its almost like the preds were newbies and that they were not having any strategies. Even against the humans they are dumb. Yes I know they are newbies but they had sure a lil preparation. Otherwise, they would be dumb. But ppl, remember that this is just a novel, its not the real thing. Im sure that the preds in tha movie are goin to get like 5-6 aliens out. Maybe more, but not much more. But 1-1 they are unexperience and dont really know how to do the thing against the aliens. That is why they got killed. Cuz the aliens in tha novel are described as very unpredictable and agile. more than the preds. One pred is even panicing in 1 scene where he is facing 2 aliens, so he gets killed cuz of that. But in the movie, PA wont do that, woould be a damn big mistake. And I wouldnt want to see that either. He will do something good out of this and remember that this is a novel.

Me

Me

(Spoiler info from book) I read the whole book in 7 hours last night / today. Id like to point out a few things. Scar supposedly dies at the end by the Queen's tail impaling him through the chest, how could the fetus within his chest still survive at the end of the book? They also speak as though they are all within 10 inches of one another the whole graveyard battle, almost as if dodging was not an option. And when the hell was scar facehugged lol, all they spoke of was scar bieng fully armored until teaming with Lex and beating down alien ass. The other predator who actually gave birth in the temple had his facehugging described but scars was not, he was also with another pred the whole time prior to lex. The celtic pred was never desribed in the book, they refered to every predator beside scar as another pred, nothing special, atleast not until the end when they describe the dozen of preds hovering over scar's corpse.They did however refer to one pred as their leader while setting down for the first time. Multiple scenes within the trailers are not in the book. For example, they do not have the log splintering off the predator at the whailing station, there were no mercy or playful acts in the book when the preds were topside. There is a segment in the book with the coffin and the 3 plasma cannons within to which set off the pyramid mechanism and tools to use once they made a hand vs hand alien kill. Why just 3? Guess they assumed only 3 of 5 would survive to use them, im guessing the clip with the 3 preds hovering over a red tint must be the empty weapon coffin. The other part that concerns me is the books reference to the pred and aliens wieght, from part 4 AR on the ladder right outside the water the black actor and cripple held an alien corpse on them for quite awhile (alien was dead). In the AVP novel they spoke as if the alien wieghed 600 pounds pinning the preds and fatigue'ing them quickly, lol. Overall I liked the book but some scenes need tuning and Im sure they will for the movie. If the end of the movie is the same as the book then its just another P2 ending or atleast 99.9% of it bieng the same (this time the human is friends with the pred instead of a victories combatant*). If the pred does use wrestling moves on the alien I dont see why that would be a problem, not as if they are gonna box lol. Pred vs an alien with 2 arms and a tail isnt quite fair if they boxed instead of wrestled    ???    two thumbs up imo....only needs a movie counterpart polish.

Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei

I still say Yautja should've won...I'm just standing by my favorite species..

Faye

Faye

AGAIN - how many characters ALIEN QUEEN is goin to kill ?????

batman

batman

how many aliens do the humans kill then?  do they kill a predator?  Are all the preds weapons used?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Faye, 2. scar and another one. Dunno is he is the celtic, I think so but they dont describe any pred in this. exp the scar pred. The queen is hurt in her fight against the first pred that she slaughter litterally. So it is not at full strenght that the queen is goin on the 2 survivors. But she killed 2 preds. And we dont know if she die or not. I dont think so, since she was frozen and then got awake. So a icy bath wont kill her. I think.

batman

batman

what is the coolest human death then?

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

~SPOILER~ batman- Hmmm... the coolest human death maybe Weyland's...but only because he torched the pred, but Weyland's assistant is literally slice'n'diced by a predator net.(very gory details   ;D  ) Technically, neither species won. Aliens were blown up by a pred selfdistruct, and the preds were all killed by the aliens. Interesting...

JTrebat85

JTrebat85

The author may have changed the ending for his book.  But before Alien Ressurection came out I bought the comic books and the followed the movie pretty well up to the Half Ripley, Half Alien creature birthing from the Queen.  So that could be how it ends knowing Anderson.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Yautja!!!!!!!!!!1 why the hell did ya post that?? Weylan thing, let giv these ppl a chance of being surprised in this. Man if we continue like that, we will tell every details?. well ok then, IM goin to do a overview of tha thing. If that whats everyone wnt. no surprise then. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed