Original Dark Horse Tshirt from the 90s

Started by Prez, Oct 11, 2021, 12:28:28 AM

Author
Original Dark Horse Tshirt from the 90s (Read 4,395 times)

Prez

Hey friends. Some of you may remember back in the early days of Dark Horse's Aliens run they offered a Tshirt which I did purchase at the time.
Who remembers getting one of these in the post?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Prez on Oct 11, 2021, 12:28:28 AM
Hey friends. Some of you may remember back in the early days of Dark Horse's Aliens run they offered a Tshirt which I did purchase at the time.

I didn't discover them til I was at school and it was well into the 90's. I can honestly say I'm jealous.

Prez

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 11, 2021, 09:21:34 AM

I didn't discover them til I was at school and it was well into the 90's. I can honestly say I'm jealous.

That timeline sounds about right. I don't know what happened to the one I had but I do remember being super excited to wear it (even if my dear old mum disapproved). HAHAHA.

The Shuriken

I love it when they have green saliva.

Darwinsgirl

Do you recall if it was solicited in the comics?

Corporal Hicks

Man, I just get so jealous when I see these knocking around! The classic DH shirts tend to go for a lot of pennies on eBay form what I've seen!

Prez

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Oct 13, 2021, 12:40:19 AM

Do you recall if it was solicited in the comics?

Yep. That's where I bought mine from.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 13, 2021, 08:19:46 AM
Man, I just get so jealous when I see these knocking around! The classic DH shirts tend to go for a lot of pennies on eBay form what I've seen!

Makes me wish even more now that I kept mine.

Whiskeybrewer

I want it

Barillo

Barillo

The T-shirt seems to be in mint condition. Congrats! Do you know that this alien from Aliens II was actually a costume put on a skinny young student? Back in the day, the graphic wasn't developed like now. There's a photo on the web of this alien without the movie head, so you see a young dude's head sticking out. I'm actually hunting for a high-resolution picture, so I can send it to my favorite custom print service matohash.com and have a bunch of t-shirts made.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed