Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2021, 02:58:14 PM

Author
Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle! (Read 21,837 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2022, 09:28:25 AMMine has finally been shipped!
Are you customizing it?

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2022, 09:28:25 AMMine has finally been shipped!

Nice! Looks like it's not shipping until November 1st here in the states

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 13, 2022, 01:37:12 PM
Are you customizing it?

Nah! I've got my Snow Wolf to be that. This...this I just want to leave in its Nerf-goodness.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2022, 03:26:07 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 13, 2022, 01:37:12 PM
Are you customizing it?

Nah! I've got my Snow Wolf to be that. This...this I just want to leave in its Nerf-goodness.
I deliberately have my pulse rifle in Fireteam Elite in a yellow hazard stripes skin as an homage to the nerf gun lol

Corporal Hicks

I realized I didn't post when it arrived but I love it. The little underslung grenade launcher is just brilliant.

Master Chief

C'mon, Corporal.  Show us pics!  ;D

Xenomrph

I got charged for mine last night, I am excited!!

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2022, 10:54:43 AMI realized I didn't post when it arrived but I love it. The little underslung grenade launcher is just brilliant.

I got one at a great price not long ago & it is pretty dope! Love the counter reader on the side, the grenade launcher function is perfect and the sound effects are nice 8)

*only real gripe is the loud motor sound when wanting to shoot darts, but it's worth it haha. (wanted to share 1 picture of my own)

Adam802

Just got mine today and I love it!  They nailed the size/scale of it, feels great to hold.  Still can't believe this thing is real I never thought they'd ever actually make a Nerf Pulse Rifle lol.

Xenomrph

My delivery got pushed back to Monday and I am f**king furious.

happypred

That colour scheme though...

Corporal Hicks

I totally get why it was done - It's a toy, it's supposed to look like it. I've seen some good paintjobs of people trying to get it more movie accurate which looks cool.

Master Chief

I like the Power Loader scheme.

Xiggz456

Mine arrived late last night!

LET'S ROCK!!!!!!!

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2022, 10:38:37 AMI totally get why it was done - It's a toy, it's supposed to look like it. I've seen some good paintjobs of people trying to get it more movie accurate which looks cool.
Not just "supposed to", it legally has to - it's why all gun-shaped toys aimed at children have orange tips on the ends of the barrels, so that kids don't get shot by the police.

Long gone are the days when you could use a G1 Megatron toy to rob a convenience store.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed