1/4 scale Queen. 42" tall ! Wow!

Started by FACEBOX, Feb 04, 2007, 01:32:03 AM

Author
1/4 scale Queen. 42" tall ! Wow! (Read 8,485 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

The is a custom Alien Queen, owned by Gruson.
It towers over 42" tall. Even the base is exquisite! :o

In case you're wondering what happened to the tail, it's curved and pointed towards the wall.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I hate this guy! :'(

Predator Punk

Yikes.  Is that seriously a whole ROOM dedicated to figures?!  How much did this dude spend?!

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I'm not sure, but I know it's a lot!

Corporal Hicks

A custom?  :o Of what?!

Alien Freak

Oh... your...God... That thing is awesome!

Dekapitator

Awesome Queen.. the guy's got the old school Predator too, nice. (So is the Shark and the JP T-REX!)

The Ultimate Predator

That guys room is sweet.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 04, 2007, 10:59:28 AM
A custom?  :o Of what?!

I think he customized a "1/4 Queen bust" by sideshow. :o
There's another one in the first pic.

Corporal Hicks

You mean that tiny thing?  :o

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Tiny? That thing's huge! Gruson added the waist, leggs, and tail to that bust to create the full Queen.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=2905

Corporal Hicks

It looks really tiny compared to that custom he's done, was what I was meaning to say.

Meathead320

I do not actually think he customized a ¼ bust to make that. (No insult If I am wrong)

I think that may be a Queen made with the same method as the Bust was, using the molds from the ¼ scale Queen study piece used for the movie Aliens.

I have been trying to find on of those for like EVER.

Hey FACEBOX, if you are in contact with him, or downloaded it from a web site you found etc...

I would love some contact info for him, I want to know if he made it, or if he got it from what source.

I would be able to afford one, I believe I would. I am not rich, But I think I can afford a full ¼ scale Queen maquette.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

C H: Oops, my apologies. :-[

I've been trying to reach him, no luck yet though. I''l let you know when I do. :D

Meathead320

Quote from: FACEBOX on Feb 04, 2007, 09:05:34 PM
C H: Oops, my apologies. :-[

I've been trying to reach him, no luck yet though. I''l let you know when I do. :D

Thanks man!

Hey do you know if it is a custom he did, or if he customizes?

I would really like to know that too.

Honestly though, the maquette flows so well and is almost too acurate to be anything but a Queen made from the study piece molds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed