NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 886,975 times)

predamorph

predamorph

#30
i think this will be another series :)

Ghostface

Ghostface

#31
This just made my day. I can FINALLY have a city hunter with a great scuplt!

Omegamorph

Omegamorph

#32
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 05, 2010, 10:45:15 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 05, 2010, 10:41:05 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Dec 05, 2010, 10:36:29 PM
Please NECA...do ALL of the Lost Predators...ALL of them.
And please NO QUALITY CONTROL PROBLEMS!

Seconded!
Heeeehhhh.... you are asking way too much now. :P

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: predamorph on Dec 06, 2010, 07:54:53 AM
i think this will be another series :)

Hmmm...then what would the Elder be?

Maybe a two-pack for the Predator hounds might be a good thing to consider after all, or else that would be a pretty awkward "Series 3."

Aaaarrgh! Berserker's tiny wrist blade just fell out over the carpet! Now I've got to find it....

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

#34
They will probably just release them in waves of 3 like with the "Predators" and "T2" figures. Wave one will probably have masked P2, and 2 lost hunters. Wave 2 has unmasked roaring P2, and 2 more lost hunters. Wave 3 is unmasked closed mouth p2, and 2 more lost hunters, and so on and so forth with P2 variants and the remaining lost hunters.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 06, 2010, 11:18:12 PM
They will probably just release them in waves of 3 like with the "Predators" and "T2" figures. Wave one will probably have masked P2, and 2 lost hunters. Wave 2 has unmasked roaring P2, and 2 more lost hunters. Wave 3 is unmasked closed mouth p2, and 2 more lost hunters, and so on and so forth with P2 variants and the remaining lost hunters.

That might mean...five series overall!!! And I'll be getting all of them....

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

#36
Oh man I have no idea where I am going to put all of them XD

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

#37
Yeah, they seem set on making every lost hunter, and with those plus all of the City Hunter variants makes for alot of figures! ;D

I NEED Gort though. Needs him.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

#38
It would be nice if they made ALL of the lost hunters
Quote from: samoht on Dec 05, 2010, 11:55:02 PM
Why are they called the lost predators?
The got lost on the way back to the ship XD no but really I dont know it just sounds cool

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

#39
I think I read somewhere the reason they are called the "Lost Hunters" is because after the filming of "Predator 2", the costumes and suits went missing or were thrown away. So they are the "lost" Predators.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

#40
Quote from: Jace Madan on Dec 07, 2010, 12:41:21 AM
I think I read somewhere the reason they are called the "Lost Hunters" is because after the filming of "Predator 2", the costumes and suits went missing or were thrown away. So they are the "lost" Predators.
I bet a fan boy ran into the set and stole them!

predamorph

predamorph

#41
oww that sad.. Good thing Neca can still make them :) Hope they still have good references for accuracy

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

#42
Oh dont worry there are plenty of pics off all the lost hunters

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 07, 2010, 01:46:56 AM
Oh dont worry there are plenty of pics off all the lost hunters

Do the Lost Hunters exist, or are they creatures of myth? YOU be the judge!

Spoiler
Predictions (Partly Based on Jace Maden's)

SERIES 1:
Masked City Hunter
Gort Predator
Anytime 2

SDCC: Anytime Predator with Gort Mask

SERIES 2
Battle Damaged Unmasked Roaring City Hunter
Boar
Brother Boar

Aliens and Predator 2 Two-Pack with Quality Controlled Aliens Warrior and closed mandibles City Hunter

SERIES 3:
Battle Damaged Masked City Hunter
Snake
Ram

SDCC: Half-Stealth City Hunter

SERIES 4:
Stealth City Hunter
Hippie
Borg

SDCC: Live Enraged City Hunter with working weapons
[close]

predamorph

predamorph

#44
Let's Hope they can make Dutch too!

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed