Alien: Isolation Promo Artwork

Started by Nightlord, Dec 07, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation Promo Artwork (Read 44,661 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

There are other differences on the alien, other than the feet and legs.... look how taller he is than the human character on that screenshot.. and he's bent forward. The chest is also different than the one on the Giger Alien. :P But still.. a very Giger-esque design and tons better than the stuff in A: Colonial marines. :P

maybe it's been born out of an engineer... They go down to LV426.. wake up an engineer from cryo with an alien inside him... Blam. :P

Space7Horror

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 09, 2014, 01:02:02 AM
There are other differences on the alien, other than the feet and legs.... look how taller he is than the human character on that screenshot.. and he's bent forward. The chest is also different than the one on the Giger Alien. :P But still.. a very Giger-esque design and tons better than the stuff in A: Colonial marines. :P

maybe it's been born out of an engineer... They go down to LV426.. wake up an engineer from cryo with an alien inside him... Blam. :P

In one of the videos for the game the creators said that the alien is a little bigger than the one in the first movie.  I also heard but I could have misheard it that when they go onto the ship the game takes place in the alien was already on board I'm not sure though.  As for the design I really like it, I wish the legs and feet were more like the original alien and that the tail was a little thicker but other than that the alien looks great.

MrSpaceJockey

You're absolutely right Queen. It's like over 9 feet tall and they mention in the Game Republic magazines that there will be no facehuggers or anything - the alien is already on the station when Amanda arrives.

I like to emphasis on the alien being a towering beast, but I hope it's not overdone.

Space7Horror

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 09, 2014, 03:31:12 AM
You're absolutely right Queen. It's like over 9 feet tall and they mention in the Game Republic magazines that there will be no facehuggers or anything - the alien is already on the station when Amanda arrives.

I like to emphasis on the alien being a towering beast, but I hope it's not overdone.

I hope they give us a little idea on how it got onto the station like little hints throughout the game but not a full blown explanation.  As for the alien being big I don't think they will over do it, the Aliens size in the game play looks good.  I like how they made it taller it's more menacing but not over the top, I'm really looking forward to the game and hope its good. 

Snark

Snark

Found this buried in Google images...

WinterActual

So the game takes place in the same class ship as Nostromo?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

No, it's a space station. The name of it is kicking around in one of the interviews. Certainly reminiscent of the Nostromo's refinery, though.

Good find, Snark!

WinterActual

Ok, thanks!

MrSpaceJockey

It's apparently called the Sevastopol. Named after a Ukrainian city!

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Snark on Jan 10, 2014, 07:58:59 AM

It's from the Wallpaper section of the official website. You can find it there in all resolutions.

http://www.alienisolation.com/en_us/media/wallpapers

Aspie

Aspie

This game is really getting me hyped. It has the chance to be refreshingly horrifying.

Space7Horror

I'm really interested in what happened to the ship the graphics look awesome and I'm very excited.

Dill-On

Dill-On

Amanda is great with her big hips :)

MrSpaceJockey

Do those come in any bigger sizes?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed