Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark

Started by 426Buddy, Nov 22, 2019, 01:57:15 AM

Author
Lanard Toys Producing 4-Inch Scale Aliens & Predator Figures- Toyark (Read 52,779 times)

The Shuriken

I noticed the (what I assume to be a spring loaded missile accessory) packed with the Jungle Hunter is actually the spear bullet from Predator 2.

Gr33n M4n

These look good. I hope they come out with some Marines.

Corporal Hicks

Sol

I want them. I could imagine a repaint would make these fantastic.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2020, 09:59:30 AM
Nicer pictures here

<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1607421576"><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/predator/comments/k8y1ud/lanard_toys_predator_figures_exclusive_to_walmart/">Lanard Toys Predator figures, exclusive to Walmart</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/predator">r/predator</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Questionable paint choices on Jungle and City Hunter. Berserker looks the best so far.

Corporal Hicks

Jungle Hunter being mid-cloak is pretty sweet imho.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2020, 04:12:48 PM

I don't know it feels kinda early for that kind of effect. It's only series 1.

bone grill

crap the jungle hunter is cloaking

Xenomrph

Those look pretty great, count me in!

Hunter-Killer

Nice, I wish Walmart carried aliens and predators when I was a kid. The alien figures we're geared more towards children, I definitely got some from my fiance's boys, I really like how the Berserker and City Hunter looks so far, they aren't neca but those two can definitely go up on the wall. I've been on a predator kick the last week or two after listening to y'all's podcasts and interviews with some of the predator actors, good stuff!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Dec 08, 2020, 08:39:33 PM
I've been on a predator kick the last week or two after listening to y'all's podcasts and interviews with some of the predator actors, good stuff!

Thank you muchly!  ;D Glad you've been enjoying.

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 08, 2020, 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2020, 04:12:48 PM

I don't know it feels kinda early for that kind of effect. It's only series 1.

I don't see it being an issue personally. I don't think there's a natural progression for companies to follow with these. They already have the 2 "normal" styles, I don't see an issue with including something different to stand out. Personally, that's going to be the one I end up buying.

Hunter-Killer

I think at one point I've had 4 different representations of the jungle hunter, I love seeing different Predator variations and prefer to buy different ones. Kinda bummed that the newest Neca Ultimate Scout Predator has the exact same jungle hunter helmet

Sol

People have orders coming in already, or is that person connected on some way with the brand?

I'm ready to grab them now.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Dec 09, 2020, 03:38:51 PM
I think at one point I've had 4 different representations of the jungle hunter, I love seeing different Predator variations and prefer to buy different ones. Kinda bummed that the newest Neca Ultimate Scout Predator has the exact same jungle hunter helmet
That's the mask he was wearing in the movie, right?

Sol

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 09, 2020, 05:48:34 PM
Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Dec 09, 2020, 03:38:51 PM
That's the mask he was wearing in the movie, right?

Correct.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed