Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film!

Started by MudButt, Mar 04, 2022, 10:06:48 PM

Author
Fede Alvarez working on new Alien film! (Read 62,238 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Nightmare Asylum

Summoning circle was a bust. Time to put the lid back on the urn.

[cancerblack]

Nah dude, tip it out, slap people with infectious hands, see what grows.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 05, 2022, 09:46:51 AMAccording to a comment from Perfect Organism's JM, this is apparently already filming in Puerto Rico.

A new comment from JM on their latest episode is now saying that they're now filming in Australia too.

SiL

And still no source?

There's nothing anywhere about this. And I'm not talking online or media, I mean production news.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'd totally believe that they have sources citing that it is going to be filming in Puerto Rico and Australia... but it's hard to wrap my head around the idea of this thing filming totally in secret like this without anything at all beyond these two little bits of information leaking.

On the off chance this is true, I have to wonder just how tiny this movie actually is. Very small budget, very small in scale, totally under the radar.

My gut inclination is to not believe this. But, hey, I guess stranger things have happened, so I'm not going to totally close the book on it...

SiL

Even Prey's casting notices were found.

skhellter

Some other productions have been super secretive.

ex: the new Jonathan Glazer movie. Nobody knows the cast in it.

Sure, i'll trust the podcast for now.

SiL

There are plenty of super secretive projects, but this went from "announced" to one random person saying it's filming inside of a couple of weeks.

Not saying it's not happening, I'd just like some receipts.

Immortan Jonesy

How intriguing! :o

Kane's other son

It's conceivable that they are shooting second unit stuff and background plates.

Nightmare Asylum

Crossposting here and in the TV show section because I don't know for sure which one (if either) it applies to but...

Still Collating...

YESSSSS, that would be awesome, his art is gorgeous!

Prez

That's great. Nice one Dane!

Corporal Hicks

So as per Nukie's post in the Series board:

Quote from: Nukiemorph on Nov 03, 2022, 01:36:38 AMSomeone else asked if he was involved with the tv show and he said no. So it's probably the Alvarez flick.

Seems like a reasonable shout it's Fede's film. I'm pretty damn excited to have Dane back!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed