New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 95,180 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 18, 2012, 08:38:07 PM

need glasses much?

Yes indeed, that thing looks veeery familiar...

First Blood

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 10:45:39 PM
I don't think he looks out of place at all. No more then botoxed to hell Noomi Rapace. If anything the entire cast appear to be unique characters unto themselves. I like that maybe some one appears not to fit in.

She doesn't look botoxed at all. She had those sharp features and high cheek bones even during Dragon Tattoo.

NGR01

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 18, 2012, 10:52:27 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 10:45:39 PM
I don't think he looks out of place at all. No more then botoxed to hell Noomi Rapace.
:-\ I think you just lost all credibility in the argument. :P

Well she do look botoxed but like you said that is her actual face features.
She does have a weird face sometime.

Yeah i agree on Fassbender being really manly.
But i'm really not sold on the gap thing about Logan.
I like his "design" lol his nose and face form.
Again Theron is the one that is too pretty for the movie, creepy or not, great acting chops or not, she's way too pretty.
But thats fine by me if she's a synth ^^

Deuterium

I may be a bit late to the party, but have you folks seen the International version of the Trailer, which is posted at the top (updated).  IMHO, the International trailer has the better, classier presentation, especially the score...although it may be walking the fine line of providing too much info. / potential spoilers.  There is some very significant dialogue bits in the International Trailer.

Kind of lays the cards pretty much on the table, when you hear Janek yell
Spoiler
"KILL EVERYTHING"!!!
[close]
Although, we all already knew things were going to get very bad...so maybe not so much of a spoiler.  I am just surprised they included so much pointed dialogue. 
Spoiler
And the International Trailer makes it even more obvious that Lindelof / Scott have taken their cues from the Von Daniken school of bad archaeology.  In fact, it pretty much beats us over the head with it.  >:(
[close]

The Runner

Quote from: Lord Freezer on Mar 18, 2012, 01:42:04 PM
It's an alien octopus???  :o

The 'tentacles' could just be a reflection of the tail moving on the glass.

NGR01

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 18, 2012, 11:13:29 PM
Kind of lays the cards pretty much on the table, when you hear Janek yell
Spoiler
"KILL EVERYTHING"!!!
[close]
Although, we all already knew things were going to get very bad...so maybe not so much of a spoiler.  I am just surprised they included so much pointed dialogue. 
Spoiler
And the International Trailer makes it even more obvious that Lindelof / Scott have taken their cues from the Von Daniken school of bad archaeology.  In fact, it pretty much beats us over the head with it.  >:(
[close]

I feel for you ;)

Deuterium

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 18, 2012, 11:17:00 PM
I feel for you ;)

LOL, thanks...I'm sure I will recover, and still enjoy the heck out of the film.  ;D

I actually think Janek shouts:

"Cut it off him...cut it off!"

harlock

The pictogram is a star map... quite f'in cool. Does anyone know what constellation that star map is pointing to?  ;D

marsekay

Quote from: harlock on Mar 18, 2012, 11:21:40 PM
The pictogram is a star map... quite f'in cool. Does anyone know what constellation that star map is pointing to?  ;D

yeah i wanted to ask the same thing.

also notice how big the "god" is on the tablets and things compared to the humans, almost twice as tall!

harlock

I did notice, alot of people say it may not be the Jockey that is causing the strife in this film but another alien race that also got the invitation... clever, but we haven't seen anything to prove it yet.

We know there'll be a huge humanoid from the trailers and there is one in the pictogram, I think I'm fine to just lump this thing and the Jockey together as the same being and refer to it as the Engineer.

eyesofthedemon

I'm pretty sure Blue bald man isn't a Jockey as we know them,i think Ridley has saved something for us ;)

ChrisPachi

You ain't showing that shit in a trailer. If the Jockeys are in this film, it isn't the Blue dude.

eyesofthedemon

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 18, 2012, 11:30:26 PM
You ain't showing that shit in a trailer. If the Jockeys are in this film, it isn't the Blue dude.

My point exactly,even though i feel like i've seen to much,i'm also pretty sure i haven't if you know what i mean.

They have to show a certain amount to get everyone excited (they did good it seems),but at the same time not show all the good bits.

The funniest thing after all the recent new images is we still don't know shit  :laugh:

Deuterium

Quote from: 180924609 on Mar 18, 2012, 11:20:10 PM
I actually think Janek shouts:

"Cut it off him...cut it off!"

Not sure if you are replying to me, or we are talking about the same thing, but Janek clearly says (in the International Trailer -- UK):

Spoiler
"Kill Everything!  Do you copy me!"
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed