John Cena for pred3????

Started by Deathwing., Dec 13, 2006, 06:17:35 PM

Author
John Cena for pred3???? (Read 12,709 times)

Deathwing.

Deathwing.

Hey guys more rumors back for predator 3 and John Cena

QuoteWrestling star John Cena ("The Marine"), on the cusp of becoming quite the movie star, is already being touted as the next Schwarzenegger, so it's probably no surprise that the Internet has him pegged to replace the Oak in a "Predator 3". But are they just that – rumours?

Though Cena says nobody has called him directly to offer him the role in any new "Predator" film, he'd jump at the chance to do it, he says.

"You know what, everybody's been telling me that. I wish somebody from the movie would actually call me about that", he laughs. "I haven't heard anything yet, but, man, that'd be something fun to do."

If so, Cena says he's not afraid at all of following in Arnie's footsteps, in fact "I actually welcome it. I'm right on side with the media. If it's not gonna be me, then it's gotta be somebody, right? I grew up on those movies. They were fun to watch and they honestly and legitimately gave, not only me, but a lot of people heroes, and in retrospect, those movies have become cult classics where the people who like them are drawn towards what they are, and if not, they get parodied, they get made fun of. But really, because of this, they are pieces of history that can't be ignored. We need somebody, I'm right there with the media. I'd love to give it my best shot: I'm not gonna say that I'm going to be that guy, but I'm gonna try my damndest to take that role. "

The Full interview will be printed in the Feb. issue of "Australian Ironman Magazine".

What do u think about Cena ?

I think that going 2 sux i prefer The Rock if FOX its lookin a guy like Arnie

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

God I hate films with wrestlers in them, they can't act to the slightest.  I mean, the Rock isn't too bad, but Doom still sucked, as did See no Evil, and The Marine (John Cena)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To quote what I said on the site: Personally, I'm not interested in these wannabe actors. Get someone who can really act.

wolfboy

wolfboy

I still say they get Dolph Lundgren to do this.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Why must they always go for wrestlers? >:( Hell, Keanu Reeves would be better than some of these wrestler-actors...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

At least he confirmed it was just a rumour.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

John Cena sucks in the ring, and he sucks as an actor.

The Ultimate Predator

QuotePersonally, I'm not interested in these wannabe actors. Get someone who can really act.

Arnie couldn't act.  ;D

I was pro the idea, but after seeing clips of The Marine - no way. He is just to appalling.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Arnold didn't do a bad job in Predator.  I thought he was great.

Then again, it helped him from an acting standpoint to have a man of equal stature and stage presence to act off of like Carl Weathers.

MY MEN WERE IN THAT CHOPPER WHEN THEY DISSAPPEARED.

HE DIDN'T DISSAPPEAR, HE WAS SKINNED ALIVE!

One of the best scenes in Predator.

The Ultimate Predator

It is a good scene, and Arnie does pull it off, but he can't really act, he's on screen for the way he looks.

Yautja

Yautja

I thought Arnie did a great job with Pred. But the thought of Cena in Pred 3 is just rediculous.

The Ultimate Predator

Don't get me wrong, he did a great job, but he isn't a good actor.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

I don't want john cena to play in predator 3 cuz I hate wrestlers and wrestling is fake and lame...if they use john cena then predator 3 will be lame!!!

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

Yeah, no wrestler please! Except The Rock maybe ;)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Id rather have John Cena for Predator 3 instead of the Rock  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed