Creative Assembly Hiring Possibly For Alien Isolation 2?

Started by Darkness, Mar 10, 2015, 03:01:50 PM

Author
Creative Assembly Hiring Possibly For Alien Isolation 2? (Read 17,836 times)

Ash 937

Quote from: acrediblesource on Mar 15, 2015, 11:26:20 PM
It would be an unwise move to start an Alien Isolation based off of Aliens. Thats just wishful thinking since the two are conceptually  different + they haven't even scratched the surface with what they just released.

I thought that AvP2 (2001) was a good balance of horror and action elements from Alien and Aliens.  Another game like that can be done and I'm sure it would look glorious on a modern PC and/or next--gen consoles.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: irn on Apr 12, 2015, 11:49:32 AMIt would be nice of Alien Isolation 2 is to Alien Isolation like Aliens is to Alien.

No.

The one thing that made this game truly refreshing was that it wasn't just another Aliens game.

As I've said before, I've no problem with a sequel having a little more action, in fact I would welcome that. But to suddenly have it become another Aliens rip-off would be incredibly disappointing.

szkoki

still lets have 2 characters, 2 scenarios ...one more action packed, even with shooting some aliens and one is just like Isolation.
and the 14-20 hours game could be 7-10x2

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 25, 2015, 05:46:33 AM
I rather have Isolation be a stand alone title. I think another Alien or Aliens related game would be cool. I still wish Sega can give us a stand alone Predator game since it been 10 years since we had one.

We still need the open world game that Concrete Jungle was originally intended to be. Predator is just so ripe for it.

THE CITY HUNTER

It is too quick for a new alien isolation game they would have to make a script and plan everything it is to quick it is most likely a different game

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed