Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 161,462 times)

covcraig

covcraig

What if alien 5 was a sequel to avp. Think about it, the government have questioned the survivor from avp bout what happened and recover the queen from the ocean, frozen, the reanimate her in a secure independent installation and the same events happen as in aliens, and they go in to kill her and end up destroying all the data seemingly which was held internally. This film is set in the future mind you, as the animation process takes years and they discover a planet and send that ship from alien with ripley

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 31, 2007, 02:10:39 AM
Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Oct 30, 2007, 01:08:21 PM
I would want to see Predator 3, as I am a fan of the Predator itself and would like to see the new story and of course, the same old Predator 1 mask and look.

I think its time for a completely original design of the mask. Not something barrowed or doctored-up. If you noticed, even though theres only 1,2) each Predator movie had its own design for the lead Predator's mask. (not including AvP and AvP-R)

I see. But I loved the first Predator design concept, oh well. I hope it would be better than the previous two Predator movies.

There is no news on Predator 3, I wonder why. We are getting worried sick!

covcraig

covcraig

They do say no news is good news

Starkiller

Starkiller

I would love 2 see a predator 3 or 'PREDATOR: X' which is what i would call it,
but fox will only screw it up..

as far as im concerned avp was predator 3 that was the only reason i was interested, because it was so long that we had seen a predator.

alien ressurection i was so dissapointed, that i wasn't bothred anymore about the aliens.
Alien 5 with ridley scott make it a pequel2 alien how bout 'Alien Evolution' explain how the alien came about i.e Space Jokeys now thats money making idea..

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

Predator 3,I want to see some new Predator action

Alien 5 can't be made thanks to A-R who screwed up continuity for a possible sequel :(

Tundro

Tundro

Quote from: Starkiller on Nov 01, 2007, 06:55:25 PM
I would love 2 see a predator 3 or 'PREDATOR: X' which is what i would call it,

What the F**k?  PREDATOR: X?  How does that make any sense at all.  This isn't a shitty Friday the 13th "Jason X" ruin everything about the series I loved kind of thing is it?
Keep it simple.  "Predator 3" sounds fine to me.  Like Predator 2, only with a 3.  Nothing personal dude, but damn lol. :D  Predator X. . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh yeah, and I voted for Predator 3.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: covcraig on Nov 01, 2007, 06:46:17 PM
They do say no news is good news

No news=Good news? Well, I guess the crew are trying to surprise us after all. Hmmmm.... :-\

REYALS

REYALS

The ALIEN franchise could use a new story line, but it was butchered with the 4th installation. I mean, why the hell would you bring Ripley back after her death in the 3rd film? I understand she was a "clone", but that is used so much in sequels that it really didnt do any good to have it part of the story. The "newborn" was a really terrible looking creature, also. They should have gone with the whole AvP story back then, before P.W.S.A. got ahold of it, or even done what EVERY PREDATOR FAN wants... PREDATOR 3.

When is fox going to realize there are great stories for this film, and it needs to be made ASAP. Not that they have to make it within the next year, but they have do it right, and get the story where it needs to be... on a different planet. >:(

I just got to thinking. If AvP-R does awesome, and the Bro's pull it off... maybe they should think  about making PREDATOR '3', and make it to the scale of '1', or turn it up a notch, and destroy everyones mind by making it totally f'n brutal.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I voted Predator 3 hands down!!!
I'd prefer both though, but I'm more a Pred fan than an Alien fan but I'd love to see both films made!

redalert51

redalert51

Predator 3 in the first film,the capture rebel talks stories about this creature coming to
earth before,and in number two the grizzled predator gives harrigan the flintlok pistol
there is loads of scope for another predator film than with the Alien franchise,

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

k they need to make avp 3 with marines in it :o ;D :o ;D

I dont care how much continuity or whatever it will screw up, WE NEED ANOTHER MOVIE WITH MARINES!!!!!! >:( ;D >:(

XXXSinisterXXX

XXXSinisterXXX

predator 3 should take us all to the beginnings of predators n aliens n maybe theres something worse out there like the THING...lets face it ...is there ne one out there that didnt like the THING . or what about the Borg which r terminators actually .

monkeyface

monkeyface

Alien 5 : vs Roman Empire.
Directed By: Quentin Tarantino
Lead roles: Colin Farrell (with a better hair cut) as Caesar. Christian Haydensen as Jesus Skywalker.
Samuel L Jackson as a barbarian invader/gangsta.
Only Jesus can save from them aliens.

Alien 6 : vs Mongol Warriors
Chow Yun-Fat could be a bad guy/ company man. 13th century style.
Directed by: Ang Lee

Alien 7 : vs Hip Hop Musicians
Directed by: Spike Lee.
Starring: Danny Glover, Beyounce, Jay Z, P Diddy, 50 Cent and Dr Dre etc
These guys save the world with stereos turned up full volume. Aliens has sensitivity to genuine urban music. Vanilla Ice etc get taken out early on. Whitney Houston becomes the first host to xenomorph. her music sucks.

Alien 8 : Vegas or bust.
Directed by: Martin Scorsese
Scenario: several alien queens colonize Las Vegas. Queens squabble over garbage disposal  & slot machines. No human actors. Aliens speak english with italian-american accents. Yeah u guessed right: Sopranos in Alien costumes.

Oops: potential cultural undercurrent in Alien 7. All urban music hatin' white folks get eliminated.
Only the black man and his pimped out ride survives. Hallelujah!

THE WAR MACHINE

THE WAR MACHINE

well......i'd actually like to see predator 3 with the story line of a group of predators to go to the alien planet if there is such a thing and go on a hunt, it won't even have any characters or anything, just looooooooooooooooooooooootts of brutality, maybe some humies could show up i dun give a damn but the story of the alien planet would be really cool fer me

Nracha-dte

Nracha-dte

oh hell predator 3 could be kool
it could start up as a few un-blooded warriors having an Initiation and you could see thier home planet and then they are sent to a planet inhabited by Xenomorph and humans and various other grazing animals  and there could be  LOTS AND LOTS OF BRUTALITY and the Yaut'ja wont die in this one  ;D :) 8) what do you think ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed