New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,625 times)

keylight-di

Oh, guys...
You are new here...

We made here so many discussions, so many bloody fights about BSP...  ;) A half of threads are about it, more or less.. For the beginning - you should read the script. And a bit posts... ;)

It's so boring to repeat these arguments again and again...

magical_boy

can someone explain what the hell is a Black Super Predator. the original predator in Predator was already over 7'2 and an Ahnuld dominating killing machine, what is there to improve
???

RakaiThwei

Quote from: magical_boy on Feb 11, 2010, 10:41:56 PM
can someone explain what the hell is a Black Super Predator. the original predator in Predator was already over 7'2 and an Ahnuld dominating killing machine, what is there to improve
???

Exactly. The whole concept of the Black Super Predator is just unnecessary and unwarrented. If anything it sounds like they definately jumped the shark on this one.

-Rakai'Thwei

dallevalle

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 12, 2010, 12:32:09 AM
???

Exactly. The whole concept of the Black Super Predator is just unnecessary and unwarrented. If anything it sounds like they definately jumped the shark on this one.

-Rakai'Thwei

well when we see them on screen like a real shot from the movie or a trailer then we can tell for sure if they look bad ass or lame the set photos you dont really get 110% out of them couse ya they are from the set so stuff could have been taken off all that kind of crap hehe but me i wont jugde untill i see the super blackie pred the way its suposse to look from the complete movie.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 12, 2010, 03:34:05 AM
well when we see them on screen like a real shot from the movie or a trailer then we can tell for sure if they look bad ass or lame the set photos you dont really get 110% out of them couse ya they are from the set so stuff could have been taken off all that kind of crap hehe but me i wont jugde untill i see the super blackie pred the way its suposse to look from the complete movie.

I just mean the concept of it all. I'm not talking about the photos. I'm not talking about suits.

I'm talking about the idea. The idea itself just seems unnessecsary. Kind of like the genetically mutated Aliens in Alien Resurrection but at least that was explained why.

-Rakai'Thwei

dallevalle

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 12, 2010, 03:40:58 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 12, 2010, 03:34:05 AM

I just mean the concept of it all. I'm not talking about the photos. I'm not talking about suits.

I'm talking about the idea. The idea itself just seems unnessecsary. Kind of like the genetically mutated Aliens in Alien Resurrection but at least that was explained why.

-Rakai'Thwei

well i can see why you dont like the idea course it wont be explained and its not true to the preds as we know them  but for me im like hey we are getting a new predator movie ( preds alone no avp crap) so im like i just want to see it story all that everything characters i dont really care i just want to finally see a predator movie again and now its almost here ^^

RakaiThwei

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 12, 2010, 04:22:47 AM
well i can see why you dont like the idea course it wont be explained and its not true to the preds as we know them  but for me im like hey we are getting a new predator movie ( preds alone no avp crap) so im like i just want to see it story all that everything characters i dont really care i just want to finally see a predator movie again and now its almost here ^^

It's not just because it isn't explained at all. It's because it pretty much contradicts the mythos which the previous two movies had set. At least, in my view it does anyway.

Didn't the Predator hunt for the challenge? The thrill of the hunt? To get that adrenline rush in knowing that his prey is dangerous enough to actually kill him?

If so, then why go through the trouble of upgrading itself to a genetic level, then kidnapping prey and taking them to an environment where the advantage is clearly in the Super Predator's favor?

To me it just doesn't fit the mythos of Predator. But hey, just my two cents..

The only thing which I get out of this that they're at war with the mainstream Predators, which kind of makes sense.

-Rakai'Thwei

echobbase79

When I think of the BSP I think of this song. Not in a good way mind you.

EarthHive

EarthHive

can someone explain what the hell is a Black Super Predator.
???

We answered that in another thread...Black Super Predator is Michael Jackson...

keylight-di

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 12, 2010, 05:16:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IFOcybFyNw

Oh maaaaan....

I can't guess why... but it fits perfectly...  ;D ;D

(*self destruction*)

Quote from: EarthHive on Feb 12, 2010, 05:58:03 AM
can someone explain what the hell is a Black Super Predator.
???

We answered that in another thread...Black Super Predator is Michael Jackson...

And so many times, so many ways...

So many, many, many...

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: echobbase79 on Feb 12, 2010, 05:16:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IFOcybFyNw

Oh god What the mother f**k

Adey

Quote from: Voodo Magic Man on Feb 11, 2010, 07:23:34 PM
No Predator fans.

However, I'm a Predator fan and I like the BSP.

I guess the main issue people have is the fact this new Pred is meant to be bigger and stronger then the original and that it has black blood.
the biggest problem i have with it (and bare in mind im a big pred fan ) is that by the end of the movie no matter how big and strong the BSP is he will still end up being killed in hand to hand combat by an inferior opponent (human) cos lets be honest no director will let the human race be killed off even if it is only a small group. Sure there are your braveheart moments where the hero dies but its more of a self sacrifice for the greater good which still ultimately results in the big bad monsters dying and the few surviving humans doing just that. PS sorry to go on and on :o

Aran

Quote from: Tucci on Jan 16, 2010, 09:42:29 AM
I'd laugh if the BSP was the black guy...

AHAHAAHHAHAHAA.... anytime... ;D

chupacabras acheronsis

DATS RACIST!!!!1111

AncientPred

that was kinda racist wasn't it. i apologize on everyones behalf.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed