New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,637 times)

Mike The Wolf

Another actor played pussyface after he got his arm cut off. Kevin then played the Elder Predator. Both movies he played 2 characters, P1 Anytime & Helicopter pilot at the end, P2 Pussyface & Elder.

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Feb 09, 2010, 04:55:59 AM
Another actor played pussyface after he got his arm cut off. Kevin then played the Elder Predator. Both movies he played 2 characters, P1 Anytime & Helicopter pilot at the end, P2 Pussyface & Elder.

No, they used a one arm stunt man just for that scene, it was Kevin who played the Predator after that scene. He also played the Elder like you said.

EarthHive

EarthHive

Quote from: Voodo Magic Man on Feb 08, 2010, 02:35:23 PM
Earthhive, I admire your passion for the performances in Predator but as much as I love them they are not acting Oscar worthy.

I believe Sigourney Weaver and Alec Guiness are the only one to achive an acting nomination for staring in a sci-fi movie. If I have missed someone then let me know but I'm sure its a small list. 

Arnolds performance in Predator was good but not oscart worthy imo. The closest Arnold will ever get to an oscar is an honoury one for his life time work.

In regards to KPH, he was good but nothing special to deserve an acting nomination. Don't get me wrong, he did a great job but oscar nomination!? You got to be kidding me. ::)

No worries, not arguing....all I am saying is Arnold had a great performance...and if they put him in place of one of the other actors nominated...I wouldn't have complained.

Yes, KPH was the first incarnation of Predator on screen.  Yes he perfected the role.  Have you ever seen a "movie monster" played better since?

Once again....not arguing...just an opinion.

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: EarthHive on Feb 09, 2010, 12:21:18 PM
Quote from: Voodo Magic Man on Feb 08, 2010, 02:35:23 PM
Earthhive, I admire your passion for the performances in Predator but as much as I love them they are not acting Oscar worthy.

I believe Sigourney Weaver and Alec Guiness are the only one to achive an acting nomination for staring in a sci-fi movie. If I have missed someone then let me know but I'm sure its a small list. 

Arnolds performance in Predator was good but not oscart worthy imo. The closest Arnold will ever get to an oscar is an honoury one for his life time work.

In regards to KPH, he was good but nothing special to deserve an acting nomination. Don't get me wrong, he did a great job but oscar nomination!? You got to be kidding me. ::)

No worries, not arguing....all I am saying is Arnold had a great performance...and if they put him in place of one of the other actors nominated...I wouldn't have complained.

Yes, KPH was the first incarnation of Predator on screen.  Yes he perfected the role.  Have you ever seen a "movie monster" played better since?

Once again....not arguing...just an opinion.

Doug Jones is pretty fantastic in everything he does.  I would love to see him bulk up and hop in a pred suit. 

Danger Close

Bulk up? We all know how a roid Pred looks, Doug should stay skinny, it works better for suit acting.

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: Danger Close on Feb 09, 2010, 06:46:12 PM
Bulk up? We all know how a roid Pred looks, Doug should stay skinny, it works better for suit acting.

Very true, i guess in my mind KPH was bigger than Doug though.  I certainly don't want Anderson Predators again.

Purebreedalien

FearPeteySodes

Just needs the fake motivational poster text:

BSP
Because actual Predators were sissy's

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Would work if I could find a decent Demotivational Poster maker.

EDIT: Motifake.com! Be back in a few!  ;D

EDIT2:

FearPeteySodes

Haha there we go!

keylight-di

Oh, guys!  ;D
You are the creators of worse nightmares than RR.  ;D ;D ;D

Good-Night... Or maybe not...  ;D
Great... ;D

Master

Hahaha that`s funny ;D Or not :-\

Purebreedalien

:D

Glad I could strike fear into your hearts!

keylight-di

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 09, 2010, 09:55:10 PM
:D

Glad I could strike fear into your hearts!

Purebreedalien - swift and deadly...  ;D

Only one thing I could afraid it's that RR can find this beauty and use it. But it's too late!  ;D ;D

Doomofman

Any more pics of that Pred?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed