New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,903 times)

UltimateBadass

Quote from: TheEyesThatDissapeared on Jan 20, 2010, 01:34:08 AM
NOOOOO!!!!!!! I MISSED IT!! GONE FROM THE COMPUTER AT THE WRONG TIME!
does ANYONE have the pictures saved? is there any possible way this predator fan can see the big event he's missed?!?! :-\

http://screenrant.com/leaked-set-pictures-predators-ross-41754/

ShadowPred

I'm saving the thumbs down image of Topher, just in case.

dallevalle

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 20, 2010, 01:35:58 AM

aah your so funny  ::)

ShadowPred

Not trying to be, not even in a sarcastic kind of way.

echobbase79

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 20, 2010, 01:45:14 AM
Not trying to be, not even in a sarcastic kind of way.

yeah, what's up with the token joe blow out fit?

TheEyesThatDissapeared

THANX MAXWELL!!! YOUR FREAKIN AWESOME!

UltimateBadass

Quote from: TheEyesThatDissapeared on Jan 20, 2010, 01:49:35 AM
THANX MAXWELL!!! YOUR FREAKIN AWESOME!

Stating the obvious here but OK!

No, I'm kidding :) your welcome.

Keith

Alexa Chung

QuoteIf Fox had released these pics, I can guarantee they wouldn't have pulled them (and the quality sure would have been higher).

This kind of argument really stays with you.

dallevalle

why does that site make such a big deal out of it ? the asked to take the pics off end of story we all saved them to our pc´s anyway xD lol

UltimateBadass

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 20, 2010, 04:21:16 AM
why does that site make such a big deal out of it ? the asked to take the pics off end of story we all saved them to our pc´s anyway xD lol

I didn't.........
However i did save the two new videos, take that SEGA!

Remonster

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 20, 2010, 01:35:58 AM

I thought it was pretty funny  :D

Tucci

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 20, 2010, 04:26:03 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 20, 2010, 04:21:16 AM

I didn't.........
However i did save the two new videos, take that SEGA!

Yeah I save almost everything I come across, I even rip some vids straight from youtube just in case they get taken off, like these did lol.

darthmaul1

Quote from: Pred fan 83 on Jan 19, 2010, 07:08:06 PM
LOL  well hmmm seems i must have hit a nerve.... I was just saying what i found i mean the film would be better if it did take predator 2 out of the picture...  predator 2 suck that's why it failed and a predator 3 was never made... now you can arguee with me on that all you want but that doesn't make predator 2 a success so deal with it... That's why in this movie the predators are different and not like predator 2 that's also why they capture people and take them to there world to hunt which also changes things from predator 2. So really if you want to like this movie go in thinking nothing about predator 2 or the avp films... Just from what you seen from predator 1. I mean why else does the script read like it does with what the predators look like to what they can do to there guns and attack dogs and birds not to mention why they have a regular predator strung up and all his armor ripped off... Because this movie is trying to change from what predator 2 had in it and make the whole predator franchise go in a new direction... Because the direction it was going failed so there re-makeing it... Oh and the fact that predator 2 or the avp movies are not mentioned means this movie has NOTHING to do with this film or anything to do with the predators or people...  And if you wante to prove me wrong don't gip cause that's not going to work but instead do some serching and read the script and find something some where that tells me that i'm wrong then i will shut up...

I enjoyed predator 2, i thought it was a good take on the predators hunting in the city. I think this movie is going to try and take a different direction, but i doubt they will throw anything out from predator 2. Hell if you think about it predator and predator 2 are 2 completley separate films the only links are the picture of Anna and Gary Busey saying the predator hunted 10 years ago.

Darkness

Quote from: Keith on Jan 20, 2010, 02:27:08 AM
Fox Pulls PREDATORS Pics from Fansite:
http://iconsoffright.com/news/2010/01/fox_pulls_predators_pics_from.html

Heh, good article. Basically sums up how I feel when I'm asked to remove pictures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed