New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,893 times)

Darkness

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 18, 2010, 03:21:02 PM
its funny how they have never made an issue of the leaked script. May be its irrelvant now due to changes?

Yeah, that's a puzzler. Possibly because nobody outside of this community knows about it. I often found that strange.

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 18, 2010, 05:56:17 PM
Well, of course i'm really thankfull that the actor posted the pics online, but that was also really, really f**king stupid.

He broke his contract, cameras of all sorts were strictly forbidden and then he posts the pics online on a website, pics that are highly confident.

Yeah, i would say the guy is in deep trouble.

He probably didn't expect the images to leak out if he posted it on his private Facebook page. Or he didn't realise what he was doing was wrong.

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 18, 2010, 07:13:45 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2010, 06:35:50 PM
Just been on the gallery now...
Error 404 - Not Found  ???

Strange, you're accessing this link: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/ Working fine for me.

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 18, 2010, 08:14:32 PM
It's interesting that none of the other sites have been asked to take down the pics...

I'm guessing that's because the pictures originated from here and a few big movie sites are linking to this topic.

echobbase79

They were wanting to keep things tight lipped too. The set reports done by various sites can't even speak a word about what they saw.

Master

QuoteI think it had the desired effect.

Of course it had ;) Believe me we are greatfull!

Johnny Handsome

Works fine with the link Darkness, but if i go the the Predator page and want to access the gallery from there it always says 'error'.

Strange, but hey, at least it works this way. Thx.

Darkness

Oh, yeah, I see the problem.

SiL

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 18, 2010, 08:32:17 PM
Or he didn't realise what he was doing was wrong.
He would've signed an NDA before starting.

Nemmesyz

I'm working in a robotic investigation department and I had to sign a bunch of privacy agreements, so he sure must had done the same

Highland

I wonder with all the negative reaction floating around if fox might now issue a couple of photo's of better quality. Also should'nt the website be up and running soon?

Tis strange about the script though, i said that at the time.

Veteran Warrior

The Preds looked pretty good.  But they didn't seem as tall as Kevin Peter Hall.  What a shame that he is no longer with us.  His presence alone, I believe, would have made the avp movies better, and given more hype for Predators, not that Im dissing Predators, Im saving all judgement for the first trailer and movie, but I have a good feeling about it, hopefully

jordan

What negative reaction?  Positive reaction outweighs it.

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: jordan on Jan 18, 2010, 09:51:13 PM

There are some boneheads who think what they saw is exactly how it is going to map out onscreen.

Veteran Warrior

I believe that the move will play out well  :)

bobcunk

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 18, 2010, 07:58:06 PM

What could happen to this guy?

I remember when someone leaked some production artwork from AvP R the person lost their job.
and that guy stole the alien prop.

Highland

Quote from: jordan on Jan 18, 2010, 09:51:13 PM

Well you've got the poll, at least 50% of this thread, and a half page explanation on how the predators will look better on screen from an insider. So yeah.

I'd say that's negative.

Pred fan 83

I don't understand why there are so many people gripping about this film. This film is going to take the place of predator 2. SO when watching this movie you have to forget everything you seen from pred 2 and the avp films. SO this movie is like a redo of predator 2 which that movie was not very good at all. I know there are going to be some people out there that really liked it. But come on it didn't even make the budget back when it was out at theaters. That's why there was never a predator 3 ever made the stuido figured it played out. Which i can understand why predator 2 didn't do so good which predator 1 had the special force's then predator 2 had cops big drop in fighting. Then he was in the city which means he had alot of people to choose from where in the jungle it's pretty limited. Not to mention that arnold was almost killed by the predator in the first one then we have danny glover which he is no where near as tough as arnold and he killed a predator. so that made the movie play down real low. Now robert is supposed to be fixing that problem with this movie. Which i read where he said that his movie is going to be a direct sequel from the first predator and have nothing to do with predator 2 or the avp so it's going to make it that those movie's where never made.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed