New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 297,780 times)

Mike The Wolf

Sure hope it is the truth and it made me feel better, now I'm dying for the trailer!

dallevalle

Quote from: Nemmesyz on Jan 18, 2010, 03:07:19 AM
he is right, it's too soon to bitch about, without official pics, etc.
We dont even know if the costumes were finished...with all the props

QuoteI can not and will not go into great detail but I will say that fans of the design done by Stan Winston so many years ago have a lot to look forward to. There is going to be as little cgi as possible because nearly every single aspect of ths production is a back to basics approach. Nimrod is laying everything he has as a filmmaker on the line to ensure that he delivers something not only faithful to the original but something that also strives to surpass it while still staying true to the spirit of what made Predator so effective and special in the first place.

nice  :)

yep its gonna be so awesome they hired just the right guys for this :) !! this movie is gonna be kick ass !! and i knew it sins the begining.

Nemmesyz

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Jan 18, 2010, 03:08:50 AM
Sure hope it is the truth and it made me feel better, now I'm dying for the trailer!

at least a teaser, just with some cool sounds, predator clicking and screams or wtv, aerial views of the jungle a catchy frase "No matter what planet, a prey is a prey", something like this but good  ;D, and the image of the jungle passing, POV of the prey running

simple, cheap and no spoilers

Pvt. Hicks

See? 7ft or well over.

And the Negative Nancys are proven wrong once again.

dallevalle

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 18, 2010, 03:20:34 AM
See? 7ft or well over.

Amen !!!

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 18, 2010, 03:20:34 AM
See? 7ft or well over.

Who do you think you are? Calling me Nancy!!!

I kid, but amen to that aswell :)

echobbase79

I wonder if Fox will delay putting out official pics because of this leak? Or I bet they make us wait for awhile.

The Shuriken

Quote from: Keith on Jan 18, 2010, 02:34:24 AM
From an "industry insider": http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=754023

"It has come to my attention that over the course of the last 36 hours some images have leaked from our set...

Not that I had many worries to begin with, I must say...that little article has totally abolished all my worries, past, present, and future.

I have faith.  ;D

dallevalle

Quote from: Ultrapredator on Jan 18, 2010, 03:33:00 AM
Quote from: Keith on Jan 18, 2010, 02:34:24 AM
From an "industry insider": http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=754023

"It has come to my attention that over the course of the last 36 hours some images have leaked from our set...

Not that I had many worries to begin with, I must say...that little article has totally abolished all my worries, past, present, and future.

I have faith.  ;D

good good ultrapredator its always good to have fait specialy when its about these kind of movies ( yup IT WILL ROCK !!!) ^^

Hybrid PM

Troublemaker is the real deal people..... Even bigger than 7 feet!

dallevalle

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jan 18, 2010, 03:41:26 AM

at least that should shut up people ! but im pretty sure they will find something els to trash talk about. :/

echobbase79

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 18, 2010, 03:42:27 AM
Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jan 18, 2010, 03:41:26 AM

at least that should shut up people ! but im pretty sure they will find something els to trash talk about. :/

Of course. I'm sure some people might not be so gung ho to believe this person. I mean look at the AvP R situation with the Strauses. Probably not the best example but that's all I can think of at the moment.

But I don't believe there's a reason to lie about a person being 7ft tall in this case. I believe him.

EarthHive

EarthHive

Quote from: Nemmesyz on Jan 18, 2010, 03:19:01 AM

at least a teaser, just with some cool sounds, predator clicking and screams or wtv, aerial views of the jungle a catchy frase "No matter what planet, a prey is a prey", something like this but good  ;D, and the image of the jungle passing, POV of the prey running

simple, cheap and no spoilers

I would like the first lines from the script, which I believe goes, "The jungle creed says the strongest feed..." to be a voice over in the trailer showing some clips.

UltimateBadass

Friends....i didn't know it was possible but i just got a whole lot more excited about this film!

As for the "well over 7ft" not to create anymore arguments, but isn't Derek Mears 6'5? He is a Predator right?

dallevalle

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 18, 2010, 03:45:24 AM
Friends....i didn't know it was possible but i just got a whole lot more excited about this film!

As for the "well over 7ft" not to create anymore arguments, but isn't Derek Mears 6'5? He is a Predator right?

glad your excited about it iv been excited sins they where making it :) this is gonna be good ! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed