New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,608 times)

dallevalle

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 11:32:59 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:29:49 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 11:27:31 PM

The trailer does help.  ;)

yup and they are allready working on it so lets hope it wont take to long ^^ it would  be nice if it came out next week ^^ ( i know im dreaming)  :P

I hope they don't show much in the trailer as far as creatures go, but I guess that's kind of silly considering these leaked photos. I wish they wouldn't have leaked.

I'm sure the acting by the performers will help too. Mears and Steele are definitely up for the job.

true and it is a teaser trailer BUT i hope its not like the avp 1 teaser ( they could show abit more) to keep us teased and excited for more ^^

and the actors we got in this movie , at least they are good and can act ( the only really good actor in avp was lance).

dallevalle

Doomofman

Thought I'd lighten the mood

dallevalle

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 17, 2010, 11:38:02 PM
Thought I'd lighten the mood

its cool doomofman and thanks for that ^^

SiL

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 10:52:22 PM
man him sil need to stop bitching all that comes out of his mouth is shit xD jesus christ !
wich is totes y i sed i liked teh 'reg' pred and tohught it looked colo XD jesus christ go f**k urself

My point was simple: We've seen short Predators in these movies, people don't like them, and look, they're all short. Maybe not the smartest move on the filmmakers' part.

That is all.

dallevalle

Quote from: SiL on Jan 17, 2010, 11:39:05 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 10:52:22 PM
man him sil need to stop bitching all that comes out of his mouth is shit xD jesus christ !
wich is totes y i sed i liked teh 'reg' pred and tohught it looked colo XD jesus christ go f**k urself

My point was simple: We've seen short Predators in these movies, people don't like them, and look, they're all short. Maybe not the smartest move on the filmmakers' part.

That is all.

sil dont make fun of the way i spell and it was not that bad and for the preds smaller ? dosent matter if they got it right on film then we wont notice at all.

UltimateBadass

Stop this madness!..................madness?......this is AVPGALAXY!!

Sorry i get carried away, anyway yes i agree i want the trailer to be good but not to show too much.

Alienseseses

It would be constructive criticism if there was any construction going on. Nobody working on the movie is here (I think) so it's just premature criticism.

And why is nobody talking about how good the faces are?

dallevalle

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jan 17, 2010, 11:54:38 PM
It would be constructive criticism if there was any construction going on. Nobody working on the movie is here (I think) so it's just premature criticism.

::) (set pics set pics)

SiL

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:48:16 PM
sil dont make fun of the way i spell
If you're going to be rude to someone, like you were to me, at least have the courtesy to spell it properly.

Quoteand it was not that bad and for the preds smaller ? dosent matter if they got it right on film then we wont notice at all.
If this was an AvP movie and we found out the Predators were 6'10", everyone would start bitching. Maybe, maybe, a handful of people would give it the benefit of the doubt, but most everyone else would be chucking a fit.

dallevalle

Quote from: SiL on Jan 18, 2010, 12:00:59 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:48:16 PM
sil dont make fun of the way i spell
If you're going to be rude to someone, like you were to me, at least have the courtesy to spell it properly.

ya sorry i was rude (sorry).

Quoteand it was not that bad and for the preds smaller ? dosent matter if they got it right on film then we wont notice at all.
If this was an AvP movie and we found out the Predators were 6'10", everyone would start bitching. Maybe, maybe, a handful of people would give it the benefit of the doubt, but most everyone else would be chucking a fit.

and again it would be all about the way it was handled on camara ( but in avp case we got the taller people BUT the crappy design) so with predators smaller people YES, but if its handled correct then we wont notice on screen.

Alienseseses

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:55:35 PM

Set pics taken from a cameraphone in terrible lighting. That's not a benchmark. And it certainly isn't constructive.

Doomofman

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jan 18, 2010, 12:18:49 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:55:35 PM

Set pics taken from a cameraphone in terrible lighting. That's not a benchmark. And it certainly isn't constructive.

I'll constructive your benchmark...

So much god damn arguing on here... Not a whole load of logic either... Ah the internet...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed