New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,514 times)

Doomofman

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 11:15:20 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 10:59:38 PM
Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 10:57:55 PM
@Dusk

Ok ok, they are 6'10 with the suits. Its a shame Ian White never got hired, but that and Predators being over 7'0 instead of 6'10 is not going to make or break the film. That's why I don't think its a big deal.

If they hired someone my height, 6'1, then I can agree but 6'10 is still fricken big!!

Anyone have the heights of the humans?

mystic ninja its no big deal at all they only want to bitch about it ( its like people dont want it to be good)

and echo i dident talk to you to begin with so zip it ;)

;D

I e-mailed Derek Mears on Facebook about how they're shooting the preds so hopefully this can be put to rest soon.

Good luck getting a response to that...

echobbase79

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 17, 2010, 11:17:42 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 11:15:20 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 10:59:38 PM
Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 10:57:55 PM
@Dusk

Ok ok, they are 6'10 with the suits. Its a shame Ian White never got hired, but that and Predators being over 7'0 instead of 6'10 is not going to make or break the film. That's why I don't think its a big deal.

If they hired someone my height, 6'1, then I can agree but 6'10 is still fricken big!!

Anyone have the heights of the humans?

mystic ninja its no big deal at all they only want to bitch about it ( its like people dont want it to be good)

and echo i dident talk to you to begin with so zip it ;)

;D

I e-mailed Derek Mears on Facebook about how they're shooting the preds so hopefully this can be put to rest soon.

Good luck getting a response to that...

Yeah, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that has asked this question too. But I don't see a problem with answering something like that if he has the time of course.

chupacabras acheronsis

It is constructive because the movie hasnt been finished yet.

waiting for the trailer is like waiting for the movie to get released and then bitch. it wont make any difference by that point.

dallevalle

dallevalle

hey mr echo ( lost) ^^ is there anything at all you like about the set pics ??

and your wrong chupa up there im only saying this becuse your bitching about freaking set pics il repect it in the trailer if its crap.

UltimateBadass

I am NOT happy! I just noticed one of the Predator's toe nails is shorter than the other!.......DAMN!

I hope that made someone laugh!

chupacabras acheronsis

whatever. im here to deffend the 1rst ammendment.  ::)

echobbase79

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:20:40 PM

and your wrong chupa up there im only saying this becuse your bitching about freaking set pics il repect it in the trailer if its crap.

Nothing horrible, nothing special. I like the helmet with the tusks at the end of it.

dallevalle

Quote from: Maxwell on Jan 17, 2010, 11:22:46 PM
I am NOT happy! I just noticed one of the Predator's toe nails is shorter than the other!.......DAMN!

I hope that made someone laugh!

i laughed !! ^^

but anyway man im so excited about this movie the actors looks hardcore ! broly :D looks actully very bad ass.

dallevalle

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 11:24:05 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:20:40 PM

Nothing horrible, nothing special. I like the helmet with the tusks at the end of it.

hmmm ya well we need that damn trailer to see how good they will look on screen ( man sorry if i was abit rude lol) ( and now he says sorry what have i become) ^^ but anyway lets hope its gonna be a great movie :)

( AND IM SO SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST SORRY !!!!)

echobbase79

The trailer does help.  ;)

dallevalle

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 11:27:31 PM

yup and they are allready working on it so lets hope it wont take to long ^^ it would  be nice if it came out next week ^^ ( i know im dreaming)  :P

Mystic Ninja

All Preds are 7'2 fishnet wearing intergalactic transsexual space samurai clones - its canon

echobbase79

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:29:49 PM

yup and they are allready working on it so lets hope it wont take to long ^^ it would  be nice if it came out next week ^^ ( i know im dreaming)  :P

I hope they don't show much in the trailer as far as creatures go, but I guess that's kind of silly considering these leaked photos. I wish they wouldn't have leaked.

I'm sure the acting by the performers will help too. Mears and Steele are definitely up for the job. 

Mystic Ninja

Yes, hopefully the trailer don't reveal too much. For the sake of the people with patience and not read script

Doomofman

It really does...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed