New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 297,776 times)

dallevalle

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 10:57:55 PM
@Dusk

Ok ok, they are 6'10 with the suits. Its a shame Ian White never got hired, but that and Predators being over 7'0 instead of 6'10 is not going to make or break the film. That's why I don't think its a big deal.

If they hired someone my height, 6'1, then I can agree but 6'10 is still fricken big!!

Anyone have the heights of the humans?

mystic ninja its no big deal at all they only want to bitch about it ( its like people dont want it to be good)

and echo i dident talk to you to begin with so zip it ;)

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Dusk on Jan 17, 2010, 10:52:05 PM
Do you just ignore the posts? Again, they are 6'10" with the suits on. Ian Whyte without the Predator suit is already taller than them. With Ian Whyte in the Predator suit, where talking about more than 2-3 inches difference in height.

I agree, Ian Whyte is 7'1 WITHOUT the suit on. They should have at least spoke to him about having a part. But i think these guys will do pretty good.

boostedlsj

@Dusk

Ok ok, they are 6'10 with the suits. Its a shame Ian White never got hired, but that and Predators being over 7'0 instead of 6'10 is not going to make or break the film. That's why I don't think its a big deal.

If they hired someone my height, 6'1, then I can agree but 6'10 is still fricken big!!

I kinda agree but it is the difference from the predator being 6'10" compared to 7'8". Im 5'10" my best friend is 6'5" and while it doesnt seem like that big of difference it is. I mean he towers over me and thats at a 7" difference not 10" difference. But we will see what they do with the camera

Dusk

There'll be a lot of standing on boxes.

dallevalle

Quote from: Dusk on Jan 17, 2010, 11:03:55 PM
There'll be a lot of standing on boxes.

overreacting abit xD  :D

Mystic Ninja

Hopefully RR Preds have the correct number of dreadlocks to the original otherwise this place is gonna explode!

dallevalle

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 17, 2010, 11:06:21 PM
Hopefully RR Preds have the correct number of dreadlocks to the original otherwise this place is gonna explode!

or maby they are to LONG !!! xD man people need to chill at least wait for a trailer for god sake.

chupacabras acheronsis

for f**ks sake stop telling people to calm down! were here for some constructive criticism, if you dont like it just leave the thread. >:(

Alienseseses

How's this constructive? It would be constructive if you could see the final product and TALK TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT otherwise it's just criticism! Of something that might not even be final, as seen from a cameraphone! You can't even see the textures, the lighting is so bad! Chill! It'll be fine!

dallevalle

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 17, 2010, 11:09:37 PM
for f**ks sake stop telling people to calm down! were here for some constructive criticism, if you dont like it just leave the thread. >:(

hey you can relax to ;)

man im just saying people should f**king wait for the trailer and stop f**king bitching over a couple of set pics and who called you up.

Dusk

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:11:08 PM

hey you can relax to ;)

man im just saying people should f**king wait for the trailer and stop f**king bitching over a couple of set pics and who called you up.

Seriously, if you don't like it then what are you doing in this Thread? You know what direction the discussion mostly goes. So why don't you follow your own advise and wait for the Trailer and spend your time in threads without bitching?

echobbase79

Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 10:59:38 PM
@Dusk

mystic ninja its no big deal at all they only want to bitch about it ( its like people dont want it to be good)

and echo i dident talk to you to begin with so zip it ;)

;D

I e-mailed Derek Mears on Facebook about how they're shooting the preds so hopefully this can be put to rest soon.

dallevalle

Quote from: Dusk on Jan 17, 2010, 11:14:22 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on Jan 17, 2010, 11:11:08 PM

hey you can relax to ;)

Seriously, if you don't like it then what are you doing in this Thread? You know what direction the discussion mostly goes. So why don't you follow your own advise and wait for the Trailer and spend your time in threads without bitching?

wait who said i dident like it !! ?? ^^ im having a blast its fun to talk against people who whines over the smallest things.

and alright echo haha that sounds great ^^

Pelax

Well guys.. may be those Predators are short 'cause they're hobbits of the Predators? Wasn't something special about them in the script? Black Predators are supposed to be baddasses, am I right? So they could be small - just like Pigmeys - 5 feet tall tribesmen in Africa. 5 feet tall guys hunting 5 metres high elephants with stone age spears and bows! Could you be any tougher than that?

I mean - seriously - 5 feet versus 17 feet!!! Wow!

I hope that brought some smiles on Your faces.. but seriously speaking this movie is going to be b-movie disaster! The size of the Preds could be redone like in scenes from LotR with Gandalf and Bilbo using very simple methods.. but script remains the same. And this is grave news for me.

Mystic Ninja

Predator 4 must have 4'1 Bad Blood King Predator voiced by Sean Connery - I predict there will be a mass suicide on all AvP forums

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed