New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,647 times)

Dusk

Predators breeding with dogs? Eww...

jordan

Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 17, 2010, 10:18:50 AM
Quote from: Sheridyn Fisher on Jan 17, 2010, 05:51:31 AM
Well atleast is looks better than AVP2! So alteast its not going to be some lame teeny flick!

If you are talking about WOLF , THAN NEVER , Wolf looked 10 times better than all 3 preds in the picture.

Looks like RR dident watch the Original Predator , Looks like alot of details still isent there.

And whats up with the SHORT BODY LONG LEGS ? They look f**kt up.

Its a raw camphone shot.  Do you know how many hours some people in Hollywood spend with props and effects?

Master

I kinda like them. I felt relived after seeing those pictures. I`m not optymistic though, cause it still might be a failure.

The_Silencer

Sexy predator legs :P. Nah.. cool thanks for the pictures ! :D

jordan

Quote from: Master on Jan 17, 2010, 12:21:25 PM
I kinda like them. I felt relived after seeing those pictures. I`m not optymistic though, cause it still might be a failure.

Relieved here too.  But still a bit weary.  Right now, I hope we have 3 bad bloods.

Master

Well minigun caster of BSP is confirmed. I still hope that black blood is out though (and I don`t give a shit that some here thinks it`s funny issue).

jordan

Quote from: Master on Jan 17, 2010, 12:28:36 PM
Well minigun caster of BSP is confirmed. I still hope that black blood is out though (and I don`t give a shit that some here thinks it`s funny issue).

If Aliens had blue acid we'd certainly be hearing about it.

Master

Exactly. I`d be worried too if aliens have blue blood. But for some bad designwise ideas aren`t big enough as long as there is enough gore and explosions ::)

bish_is_god

I think this has to be the most exciting version since the original. As we all know photos won't do justice to the film especially non action photos.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

@Master

A good story, well directed, with good performances and set pieces are more important to me then anything else in a film.

Don't know where you get the big explosions and gore idea from. Whatever, helps your argument even if it means making it up! Lol

Before you wet your pants, let me clarify I'm not trying to change your mind. I never was, I only ever wanted to know why you believe something like the colour of blood and a triple cannon could affect the quality of a film, when potentially the story, performances, direction ect can be good.

Clearly you don't have an answer beyond "I just do" or moaning about me making fun of your issue with black blood.

Sorry dude, my mistake.

I hope the blood is green and canon has the correct number of barrells.

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 17, 2010, 10:32:13 AM
Quote from: JaredK21 on Jan 17, 2010, 02:47:25 AM
Somebody mentioned earlier that some fan-made costumes look better than these Preds. Well I have to agree with that statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MweEMa-b1yc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DJOmPEik2w

The costumes in this video look SO good. THESE are Predators.

Yeah man , Im with you on this one. The first link had 1 Predator that was wearing his mask during the video , That Predator looked BADASSSSSSSSS

I want costumes like that. Like...right NOW ;D

Alienseseses

Has it occurred to anyone that the pics of the suited preds might be of stunt costumes? I know that ADR stunt costumes look nearly identical to the actual suits, but KNB is infinitely better than ADR (this is KNB, right?) and the movie has a bigger budget and cast behind it, right? I feel that while the suited images look a little shabby (might also be due to harsh lighting and cinematography, and yes, it does make a difference) the ones with the mask off look spot on.

Mystic Ninja

@Alien

I have never thought of it like that. You could be right.

Keith

Harry Knowles addresses the height issue in the Reader's Talkback on Ain't It Cool News: http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/43662

"PREDATORS were at least 6'10" - that picture was taken from a high angle looking down at them, with things built to scale to the Predators. Don't worry, PREDATORS are plenty big."

Guess that means RR goes 6'7"  :D

Johnny Handsome

Rodriguez is 6'2".

He is a tall dude, and the Predators are even taller.

They are just not as huge as we are used to seeing them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed