New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,655 times)

RubberChickenMan

RubberChickenMan

Quote from: mace-in-the-face on Jan 17, 2010, 04:58:42 AM
This looks like shit. It's like "Sy-Fy" channel is making this movie with this dollar-store cast.

I can't believe you tools are getting your hopes up only to be screwed over by Hollywood and a Tarantino groupie once again.

tools? Because they like the pics?

I personaly love how primative they look and with some movie filter they might look even better. rr made awesome movies each different in it's own way like sin city, disparado, and planet terror. Nimrod is a great director from what I'm hearing. Brody is an Oscar winning actor who suprisingly looks badass. Everything seems great. We'll never know how well the movie will be till we see it.

The Shuriken

Well....Predators seem alright, I love that the Winston Predator looks exactly like the first one. So that's a plus. Hopefully we'll get more. ;D

bobcunk

im actuly a little disapointed that the bsp look fairy normal i was hoping foe a bigger more badass looking thing. but im happy that they do look like predators but are a bit short.

Dusk

These would've been proper Super Predators for me.

Lionhart

Quote from: Dusk on Jan 17, 2010, 10:06:00 AM
These would've been proper Super Predators for me.

Damn man , I wish they had used this as Super Predators :( They really look perfect.

Lionhart

Quote from: Sheridyn Fisher on Jan 17, 2010, 05:51:31 AM
Well atleast is looks better than AVP2! So alteast its not going to be some lame teeny flick!

If you are talking about WOLF , THAN NEVER , Wolf looked 10 times better than all 3 preds in the picture.

Looks like RR dident watch the Original Predator , Looks like alot of details still isent there.

And whats up with the SHORT BODY LONG LEGS ? They look f**kt up.

Sifer2

Maybe they plan to doctor it up with CG effects cause I wasn't especially impressed with the pics of these Pred's. Their heads look too big or their bodies not muscular enough in relation or something. Also I wonder if one that trio of Pred's is meant to be female. In any case I dunno i'll wait for a release trailer I guess before I say the film will suck or get hyped up for it.

Highland

Can't see it myself, Like dusk posted, it's easy enough to make a decent predator suit, hell even copy the  originals. Not sure exactly what could be "Doctored up" to make these Predaturds look better.

Lionhart

Quote from: JaredK21 on Jan 17, 2010, 02:47:25 AM
Somebody mentioned earlier that some fan-made costumes look better than these Preds. Well I have to agree with that statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MweEMa-b1yc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DJOmPEik2w

The costumes in this video look SO good. THESE are Predators.

Yeah man , Im with you on this one. The first link had 1 Predator that was wearing his mask during the video , That Predator looked BADASSSSSSSSS

Mystic Ninja

Apart from the oversized helmets, I like the primitive and wild look of the super preds.

The set looks pretty cool as well and kind of scary, which is all good

Stalker

I just know I'm going to cringe when we get leaked photos of the 'predator dogs'.

Mystic Ninja

I think the dogs will be sfx, so at best we will get some art work

Dusk

Well, I don't have any expectations, so I might actually end up getting pleasently surprised by the dogs.

Mystic Ninja

I bet the dogs have Pred style mouths

SiL

I don't see why they would.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed