New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,961 times)

Mystic Ninja

@hicks

Yes they don't have to tell me. I can still ask since 90% of people here like a debate. There is of course a minortity who start crying about it ::)

Any way, back to topic

CANNON

these preds dont look to bad, im really just concerned if they move and act like the originals. I hope they are not just running around all bulky like and ripping up the jungle. We will just have to see.

Mystic Ninja

@cannon

They are meant to be more violent then the originals.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteThats what I thought but the guy in the first pic has the classic pred suit on and he aint Mears... so I'm not sure.
That could be Mears. He looks bald and the face could match as well.

bobcunk

Quote from: Herk Mondo on Jan 16, 2010, 10:51:09 PM
Robert Rodriguez directed Spy Kids how can we take this guy seriously i am  a little worried

what is that some type of weired fish?

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1983/x05bcc8761.jpg

isn't that suppose to be cloth

not always in avp and i think p2 it was a metal thing.

Hybrid PM

@ Johnny
That could also mean that the normal pred has a bigger part than from the leaked script.

echobbase79

Possible Spoilers with Question:

Spoiler
So now the Super preds will survive until the end and hunt Royce as the jungle burns? That's how I read the article from the other day.
[close]

If so that's pretty cool.

Mystic Ninja

I really hope there is no pred and human team up

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jan 17, 2010, 12:23:36 AM
@ Johnny
That could also mean that the normal pred has a bigger part than from the leaked script.

I hope thats the case. I would like to see the normal Predator kick some SP ass!

-Rakai'Thwei

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: bobcunk on Jan 17, 2010, 12:23:06 AM
Quote from: Herk Mondo on Jan 16, 2010, 10:51:09 PM
Robert Rodriguez directed Spy Kids how can we take this guy seriously i am  a little worried

what is that some type of weired fish?

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1983/x05bcc8761.jpg

isn't that suppose to be cloth

not always in avp and i think p2 it was a metal thing.
It was metal from the beginning

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jan 17, 2010, 12:23:36 AM
@ Johnny
I hope so, but dont think so.

genocyber

Anyone notice they're lacking the net mesh on their bodies?

echobbase79

Quote from: genocyber on Jan 17, 2010, 01:06:14 AM
Anyone notice they're lacking the net mesh on their bodies?

Yes and it's already caused some debates. My take is that Super Preds will look different from the original Predators. I don't mind that to much. It just the designs aren't what I thought they'd be. 

SiL

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jan 17, 2010, 12:25:16 AM
Spoiler
So now the Super preds will survive until the end and hunt Royce as the jungle burns? That's how I read the article from the other day.
[close]
Spoiler
I doubt it. The article pretty much describes what's already in the script - a fire is lit, Royce fights the BSP. The set photos show a scene from much, much earlier, hence all three SPs and the full cast.
[close]

Warghost

Warghost

These suits are very likely NOT the "Hero" suits used for the close-ups, etc. The pictures nearly always look this bad when taken like that. I remember when people would see pictures from the various Aliens movies of the Alien costumes which Tom would wear, and no shit it looks completely funky. Just like with the script, I wouldn't judge their take on the Predator costumes based on these crappy photos.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Somebody mentioned earlier that some fan-made costumes look better than these Preds. Well I have to agree with that statement.

The costumes in this video look SO good. THESE are Predators.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed