New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 298,516 times)

Mystic Ninja

@Master

right about what?

PhanBoy

Lets not forget he did Sin City and From Dusk till Dawn. Just because the man makes movies for his kids from time to time doesnt mean anything even if he was directing this

Master

About six canons, about insulting Rakai. Control yourself a bit.

Mystic Ninja

Ha ha

AncientPred

This was such a wonderfully delightful way to begin the weekend. :) . The pics are slowly spreading across the internet. Already they've been posted by Comingsoon.net, AICN, DreadCentral and Bloody-Disgusting.

Johnny Handsome

Let it go Master.

We are "h8ers!" for not liking everything we get shoven up our asses  ;)

Mystic Ninja

As aposed to the same thing shoved up your asses repeatedly?

Excuse me for wanting a bit of variety :)

Dusk

You've got some strange hobbies. I personally don't like getting anything shoved up my ass.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 16, 2010, 11:21:08 PM

And people accept that, now you should do the same.

It's called 'opinion'. The difference is people don't bitch and moan about yours being different.

Mystic Ninja

Ha ha

It was Johnny "Handsome" that brought up the asses not me.

SiL

Just because something's different doesn't mean we have to like it. It can be different and suck balls :)

Doomofman

I suppose on the upside all the people who think it's gonna suck balls etc... Will have almost a better experience when they find out the movie rocks  :P

Corporal Hicks

Lowering your expectations. The best way to enjoy something more.  :) Can't say I blame folk after the crap that has been AvPs.

Jonny05

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 16, 2010, 11:21:08 PM

Every Predator in the pic above is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than any pred in the Predators set photos.  Nothing wrong with variety, but they need to look as good as the above Predators not rushed pieces of shit!

Doomofman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2010, 11:27:59 PM
Lowering your expectations. The best way to enjoy something more.  :) Can't say I blame folk after the crap that has been AvPs.

Yup... I'm hoping my optimism will pay off in the end...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed