New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,798 times)

huntin8-t0n

Except his face (which was blasphemous IMO) Wolf was ok. Scar.. he's a different story, but it's not the topic here. I just... can't recognize any former predator 'figure' in these new ones. The masks and dreadlocks are ok. But their torsos and limbs look a bit funny to me.

nikita

nikita

I'm sorry but I'm totally perplexed at the positive comments around here.

With the masks on all three look they've got heads far too large for their bodies. Nothing like the athletic and sleek looking predators in Predator 1, 2 or the wolf predator.

My money is on this being shit because Hollywood are incapable of not f**king these things up.

Master

Master

All three masks are different and new. I like their look. One with tusks is probably best IMO.

Edit:
But still BSP have triple caster. I just hope that it`s not minigun....

Doomofman

Quote from: Master on Jan 16, 2010, 09:48:05 PM
All three masks are different and new. I like their look. One with tusks is probably best IMO.

Mask wise yeah.. The tusks are cool, reminds me of Gladiator... That Pred looks a bit chubby though...

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Mystic Ninja on Jan 16, 2010, 09:14:25 PM
What experience does one need to play a Predator and what specifically special about his performance that no other actor with the same phsyique can not immitate?
That's the thing - they don't have his physique.

Ian Whyte was 7'1". Kevin Peter Hall was 7' 2". They looked big in the movies because they were big.

The guys in the suit now are all under six and a half feet. Look at them standing next to Rodriguez - They don't look tall or imposing, they look like regular guys with oversized heads.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/predator/behind/behind46.jpg

KPH is slouched and they still have to reach to get to his shoulder.

Mystic Ninja

@Sil

I see, so its a size thing. Athletic and around 7'1 would be acceptable?

I misunderstood, I thought people were talking in term of acting. I wondered what he could do that no other can without training. 

SiL

Nothing.

But he could act the part and had the size.

Also, I really hope Mears does a better job on this than he did in Friday the 13th. Jason had no character in that movie. Steele should do a good job - He was fine as the Hell Knights in Doom.

Jonny05

I'm sorry but anyone who says those preds look good confuse the living shit out of me, have you even watched Predator 1 and 2 where the SFX looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than these Predators. 

How the hell can Sandy Collora make much better looking set of Predators with a 30k budget (minus the crap Red Armoured Predator) and these f**ktards can't make awesome looking Predators with millions behind the project.  It's embarrasing!  Christ, WOLF with the Mask on looks better than these stupid pieces of shit.

Seriously, they look pathetic, hell every Lost Hunter from the ending of Predator 2 look better than these lazy assed efforts.

What a huge dissapointment!!    >:( >:(

RumorControl

Those three Predators just don't look right.  That's all I'm going to say at this point, because it's still too early to judge.

Doomofman

We're lucky the new Preds dont look like this

http://cghub.com/images/view/47389/

Jonny05

Quote from: RumorControl on Jan 16, 2010, 10:20:43 PM
Those three Predators just don't look right.  That's all I'm going to say at this point, because it's still too early to judge.

Erm, judge now RumorControl, they look bloody terrible and thats how they will look in the film.  The Batman: Dead End Predators look better than these Predators, it's pathetic!

XenoVC

Anyone think the Preds could possibly be missing some parts,for breaks in between?

Johnny Handsome

Edit:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/259/x05bcc876.jpg
I dont see no triple caster.

Looks like the normal one to me.

Jonny05

Quote from: XenoVC on Jan 16, 2010, 10:30:06 PM
Anyone think the Preds could possibly be missing some parts,for breaks in between?

They also seem to be missing a few feet in height and better visual design...

Master

Master

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2010, 10:32:43 PM

Edit:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/259/x05bcc876.jpg
I dont see no triple caster.

Looks like the normal one to me.
Look closely at barels. There is three of them there.

Edit:
There you go

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed