New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,798 times)

Lionhart

BSP looks like a mix with a pig because of those horns or what ever you wanna call it .

Private Hudson

The pics are amazing. I can't see this turning out bad thank god.

Yautja161

something i want to make clear about the "fishnet".

Why would that net be for use of cloaking?
They do not wear that net all over that body, so that would mean parts without the net dont cloak.
Check pred 1 for example.

What i can remember about the net, its use is just for putting things on it.
Like whatever a pred likes to hang on its body, he can hang it in its net.
Cloaking has no way to do with that net.
Its just a freakin net.

Second thing is...

We all remember when Alien vs Predator the movie arrived, and we saw those pics about scar / celtic / chopper being kinda bulky.

Everybody knows the predators from the movies Pred 1 and Pred 2.
We all know they have to be agile and lean and fast, cause thats what u need to be when u need to use ur own body for hunting other aliens on other worlds.
Then the predators from AVP were bulky, what makes their how appearance looking slowed down.
What kinda makes ur how vision about predators look off.
So people started bitchiing ( me included ) about their appearance.
Offcourse there was much more to bitch about the movie, but talking now only about the appearance of the preds.

Then AVP2, with Wolf.
He looked agile and lean and fast again, just like Pred 1 and Pred 2.
Only his face was kinda f**ked up, but his mask was way cool ! thank god.

And now we are getting this movie Predators.

I just saw a message from someone saying "the photo's always look weird during they are filming the movie, just like they did in the Predator 1 and 2 movie".

Uhm.... their costumes looked great in those photos made during filming, really GREAT.

People dont want to see fat/bulky predators who have weird proportions cause the actors are smaller then Kevin Peter Hall was, or Ian white.

We want fast agile lean predators.

Lets hope that so called "stan winston" Predator looks the way a predator is supposed to be.
His stills look promising, seeing his head and upperbody.

But those 3 preds standing next to eachother.. ???

Doomofman

Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 16, 2010, 07:25:51 PM
BSP looks like a mix with a pig because of those horns or what ever you wanna call it .

I thought the BSP was the one on the left of the picture o.O

Darkness

Quote from: Dusk on Jan 16, 2010, 07:24:55 PM
I don't understand why he isn't in the Movie. Did he have a busy schedule? Was he approached at all?

He would have done it if he was asked but Rodriguez wants to completely separate this movie from AvP. Hence no ADI.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 16, 2010, 07:15:13 PM
So he's black because he was burned?
No, because his body has a black color scheme to it. No indications of burnings.

Doomofman

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2010, 07:27:56 PM
No, because his body has a black color scheme to it. No indications of burnings.

Stomach looks burnt to me...

Remonster

Does anyone else think that Royce/Brody looks a bit like a soldier or marine more-so than a Bounty Hunter?

Keith

The bright light and lack of slime is sure not doing those costumes any favors.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 16, 2010, 07:29:03 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2010, 07:27:56 PM

Stomach looks burnt to me...
That's just the reptilian style skin with a black color scheme.

Mike The Wolf

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 16, 2010, 07:27:42 PM
Quote from: Dusk on Jan 16, 2010, 07:24:55 PM
I don't understand why he isn't in the Movie. Did he have a busy schedule? Was he approached at all?

He would have done it if he was asked but Rodriguez wants to completely separate this movie from AvP. Hence no ADI.

That's not fair for Ian not asking him b/c he was in the AVPs

echobbase79

I think the Predators look okay. Nothing grand about them, but nothing awful like the AvP films. Love the SP with the tusks on his mask.

I'll continue to wait until I see a trailer to make my an assumption towards the film.

Johnny Handsome

Deep inside we all know the Winston Predator is the real star of the movie anyway  ;)

For me, at least.

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 16, 2010, 07:35:31 PM
Deep inside we all know the Winston Predator is the real star of the movie anyway  ;)

For me, at least.

For me too. :)

Lionhart

Now whats left is that we have to see a more clear picture to judge the predators. Also , How they will act in this movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed