New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 297,784 times)

JaredK21

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 16, 2010, 06:22:59 PM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 16, 2010, 06:20:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that this movie is not on the homeworld. But rather a game reserve or a safari planet.

So I've read in the script anyway.

-Rakai'Thwei

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's no mention of it being the preds home planet at all.. I don't think it's mentioned what the planet is at all..

You're right.

UltimateBadass

We have no idea when these where taken. It could easily be early in production or they are not fully dressed.

Many possible explanations! Stop complaining.

dallevalle

well whatever planet it is its more to there advanges more the preds way we see how well they do in predator 1 the whole jungle invioment but im still saying fishnets dosent really matter ( fishnets are suposse to be on hookers) ^^

Sylizar

Loving the designs. And like most of us said, wat for pictures before you judge it, and look what happened.

Lionhart

First of all , the 3 preds looks stupid as some of you already stated. Ugly masks and the propotions suck.

Why is that so freakin hard to give us back the design from the Predator 1 or 2 ? That shouldent be hard to do right ?

Some of you may bitch about how bad AVP R was , But , Wolf looked 10 times better than all 3 predators from ( Predators)

Doomofman

At least people have something new to bitch about...

I almost wish they HAD have used the SP design in the script just to punish you people seeing as nothing is good enough for you...

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 16, 2010, 06:38:46 PM
First of all , the 3 preds looks stupid as some of you already stated. Ugly masks and the propotions suck.

I don't care about the SPs, I only care about the normal Predator-- who in my opinion, just looks grand.

-Rakai'Thwei

UltimateBadass

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 16, 2010, 06:41:11 PM
Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 16, 2010, 06:38:46 PM

I don't care about the SPs, I only care about the normal Predator-- who in my opinion, just looks grand.

-Rakai'Thwei

I'm with that!

RakaiThwei

The only thing I have to complain about is that Ian Whyte is not in this movie. I'm sure he would've given a great performance as the normal Predator.

-Rakai'Thwei

cloverfan98

Im don't care if I am an Alien fan or not, THOSE LOOK SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this movie!

Cellien

Not digging the look of the Preds in that group shot.  Definitely not going to pass judgement though on some blurry unofficial set photos as their could be any number of reasons for the way they look.

Johnny Handsome

Alright guys, this one is the Back super Predator, and therefore the leader of the hunting party:

The one on the left with the creepy jaw bone mask.

From Bloody Disgusting:

Update: One of the images reveal that fan fav Brian Steele (The Relic, Resident Evil: Extinction, The Cave, Hellboy, Underworld, Blade: Trinity, Men in Black II and more) has also been cast! Bloody Disgusting learned he will portray the "Black Super Predator".

That one will also fight the original Predator then.

Doomofman

So he's black because he was burned?

Mike The Wolf

LMAO, My wife is no Predator fan b/c the movies scare her and she hates it when I do the Predator clicking sound. So I showed her the group pic and she said they were ugly  :D

Dusk

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jan 16, 2010, 06:54:41 PM
The only thing I have to complain about is that Ian Whyte is not in this movie. I'm sure he would've given a great performance as the normal Predator.

-Rakai'Thwei

I don't understand why he isn't in the Movie. Did he have a busy schedule? Was he approached at all?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed