New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,925 times)

dallevalle

well if you look at the picture of the 3 preds i think the redish comes from the pred all the way to the left thats where i spotted it  but we have to remember its a pic taken from set there could be parts they have taken off them and so on. ( and sorry my net is crap right now so it takes sometime to type back)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: tikiman on Jan 16, 2010, 03:22:57 PM
Nice going Oleg. Glad it wasn't one of us crew that leaked the first pics on the net. We were told constantly not to take photos on the set and had to sign a confidentiality agreement not to disclose what we shot on the set. Bonehead.
Who are you?

Doomofman

Quote from: Emperor_Toe on Jan 16, 2010, 03:52:47 PM
Massive heads!

as for the lack of netting etc. I'd imagine that the costumes go through various stages of dressing before there ready for screen. In alot of those pictures the predators dont even look like they have wrist blades. So im sure all that stuff gets added in the end.

No no.. Not massive heads... Massive masks... You want another massive mask? Look at Pussy Face... His mask was huge compared to his body...

As for the height... Who says all Predators are over 7 foot?

Also on the note of bits being added to the costumes, look at the pic of Steele standing on his own... He has a plasma caster and shoulder stuff which he doesn't in the pic with 3 of them(assuming he's there)

jordan

Quote from: Royce on Jan 16, 2010, 03:50:43 PM
I think for anyone who is worried and concerned about the new Predator designs, you have to remember that these are not well-lit photographs.

Exactly.  These were probably taken on a mobile camera.  At who knows which stage of design/dressing.

Mike The Wolf

I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith

Wasn't "Stans" (Walton Goggins' character) supposed to have a shaved head? If so, I'm glad they decided to change that.

Yautja161

Yautja161

i think at what some here are recalling to be "red eyes" , are just the lenses of their masks.

All u can see is something shiny, and some are thinking there to be red eyes they are seeing, quite funny i must say.

I am 6 foot 4 myself.
If i would place my wolf mask in front of my face, and i imagine me using 1 of those "buffed fat suits" like some of those actors are wearing, it looks quite weird.
Cause to look this kinda "normal", u really shoud be like Kevin Peter Hall his height, to get rid of the view that the head looks way to big for its body.

Guess with camera's u can do a lot to make it looks differend, so the head doesnt look THAT big compared to its body, LETS HOPE!

But i still believe that u cant totally change that, instead of using, like i said before, actors with heights like Kevin Peter hall or Ian white.

Not actors that are 6 foot 5 +.

Or use helmets / head that are smaller to make it look better on the body? might be a better option

dallevalle

to be honest i dident notice the preds been to small or anything i guess i just dont care if they are monster tall or shorter as some people are saying not all preds should be excactly the same just like us people ( we arent all tall hehe)

Yautja161

Yautja161

Funny thing is.

By having read lots of things about predators on sites in the internet in the past years
I believe it all says they are atleast 7 foot tall or bigger.

Offcourse u can ask urself, "who the hell have said that ?"
Cause its offcourse just a movie about fictional creatures.

But u get an image about predators being 7 foot or taller, by reading all this things on sites and forums etc etc etc.

So... people saying predators can be smaller also... that sounds kinda weird.
Cause we were always told, or have read they are TALLLL, and not 6 foot 5.

"Yeah yeah yeah... camera's will change that, and make them look taller then the actors are"

got it.. ::)

Proportions and all that... mmm... maybe stretch the screen a litle in height :P

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja161 on Jan 16, 2010, 04:11:04 PM
Funny thing is.

By having read lots of things about predators on sites in the internet in the past years
I believe it all says they are atleast 7 foot tall or bigger.

Offcourse u can ask urself, "who the hell have said that ?"
Cause its offcourse just a movie about fictional creatures.

But u get an image about predators being 7 foot or taller, by reading all this things on sites and forums etc etc etc.

So... people saying predators can be smaller also... that sounds kinda weird.
Cause we were always told, or have read they are TALLLL, and not 6 foot 5.

"Yeah yeah yeah... camera's will change that, and make them look taller then the actors are"

got it.. ::)

well now they are just smaller lets just live with that its not a big issue really maby ian wanted to much money to play a predator again xD XD but seriously !! its not that big of a deal

Doomofman

Stop talking nonsense... Who cares if someone on the internet said it? First off neither of the 2 previous movies give any mention of height or really much about the culture/race. Secondly... They're a race of creatures, like humans, are all humans the same size or above a certain height? Eh no... People on here really need to learn to except change... but if some of you want to let the height of the predators take away from the experience of the movie... f**ked if I care...

Yautja161

who knows why ian isnt in this movie..

We will see how this movie turns out, and how those so called Superpredators will look on screen

The Demon

The Demon

I'm not too worried about this anymore. This looks great whether those are supers or regular Predators. Its awesome because it all makes sense. They're not on earth hunting so they're a little less armored. They just have the basics. It could balance everything else. This could be great!

dallevalle

well from the set pics i think they look amazing and if they look amazing to me just by set pics then PHEWWWW !!!!! in the movie DAMN !!!! its gonna be good !! ^^

Mike The Wolf

I wonder when the trailer will come out?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed