New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 305,917 times)

RidgeTop

These pics are good, I have more faith in this film now.

Machionic

According to Taktarov Brian Steele and two other dudes are 'Super predators' and pred near totem is normal one.

keylight-di

It's the best thing which real Pred-fan could expect. ;D
Normal, Winstons Preds.
Thank you, DeadDay. :D

scarhunter92

This looks great.

Pvt. Hicks

Seriously, look at how small 6'2'' Rob Rod is compared to those predators!

Great timing, what a wonderful birthday gift.

Johnny Handsome

Am i the only one who really isn't quite f**king impressed with the Predators??

I'm underwhelmed by the Black super Predators. They actually look like i could wipe the floor with them, they are too small... and i don't know, the overall design isn't impressive to me.

Now to the good stuff:

Looks really sweet, but I'm missing the net and a few patches of armour...the design itself looks really good though, very much in spirit with the original.

Mystic Ninja

Following the release of the photos, I can not says I'm that suprised or shocked. I have always had faith in RR and co like any true Predator fan! I may not know the difference between a Yautja or a Hish but I know only a retard bad mouths the look of something based on a draft script without seeing the final product.

Feeling very smug!

It appears that RR have got the looks down to a big f**king T, hopefully the direction is top notch and the performances so we end up with a fantastic movie.

I believe that this could be the only Predator movie, apart from P1, to be both a critical and commersial success.

Highland

johnny , for once me and you are on the same page.

These are set pics, so hard to tell, but my initial feeling is they are just not "super" enough. Plus the Proportions of the SP's look a little..... off? 

The totem pred is spot on though.

SiL

I'm with Johnny.

I'm gonna get labeled a hater or whatever for this, but those Super Preds look ... eh. They don't look imposing or menacing, and their armour looks bland as all get out. It's like they slapped some vacuformed plastic over the suits and called it a day :-\

Darkness

Are you sure they're black super Predators? My first reaction is they look a little short. I thought the designs would be a lot of different. But they're surely better than what was described in the script.

Mystic Ninja

Quote from: Highland on Jan 16, 2010, 09:07:33 AM
johnny , for once me and you are on the same page.

These are set pics, so hard to tell, but my initial feeling is they are just not "super" enough. Plus the Proportions of the SP's look a little..... off? 

The totem pred is spot on though.

Did you like the super concept in the first place?

Darkness

I don't think anybody does, really.

SiL

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 16, 2010, 09:14:16 AM
My first reaction is they look a little short.
That's what happens when you don't put a seven foot tall actor in the suit.

Darkness

It could be the camera angle.

pmaz11

Yeah I agree with Johnny and all your guys thoughts. The overall film with touch ups and camera angles will make the predators appear differently on screen, so it's hard to judge them from these set photos. We just need to see a trailer now, because that'll really show us what we're in store for.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed