Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,921 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

We don't actually know what either movie will contain.

Personally, I'd prefer all major revelations about the Aliens kept within the ALIEN movies themselves.

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

well alien sequel is announced so this topic is useless now both movies should appear predator 3 and alien 5.So we can see predator planet and alien planet its fine for everyone ^^ gg

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

???

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I don't think we should see either planet.

Rabies

Rabies

They're not going to do either of them well

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

why not we saw thses magnific 2 creations and horros so many times why not see finally thyrere homeweolrds/origins?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Celtic_Hunter on Sep 21, 2009, 10:17:17 AM
well alien sequel is announced so this topic is useless now both movies should appear predator 3 and alien 5.So we can see predator planet and alien planet its fine for everyone ^^ gg

It's a prequel to Alien,and it is highly unlikely we are going to see the "Alien Planet".

Does anyone read the news on the front page?

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Celtic_Hunter on Sep 21, 2009, 05:49:10 PM
why not we saw thses magnific 2 creations and horros so many times why not see finally thyrere homeweolrds/origins?

Because their homeworlds and origins are beside the point.

The two series are about humans dealing with these things in situations where the human beings are forced to play their hands. If human beings go on the offensive, the creatures immediately become a lot less threatening.

Besides, why do the homeworlds really matter? Who's to say that there are identifiable homeworlds any more? Why would removing a species existence from one planet cripple the race when both of them are probably capable of mass expansion?

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

well we already saw a bit of predator planet but what i mean is that a predator(or group)take weapons from theyre planet or have a ritual at last show like 10 minutes a bit of predator planet and then go too hunt humans or something with spaceship.In predator 3 action is on predator planet(hope not homeworld).At aliens well at least show theyre origins if not planet(cause aliens and preds always lose so alien planet whould go boom)

predatormegafan

predatormegafan

Predator 3 im hoping they can make the predator better than what they did in avp

BrokenDiode

BrokenDiode

I'd have to say I'd prefer to see Alien 5.
The Predator culture and actual creatures are fascinating and offer much potential, but in my opinion the Predator films are much weaker than the Alien set.

Predator 3 will probably be another AvP2, which has about 10 minutes of the actual creatures doing awesome stuff and most of the movie being hogged some whiny highschool students.
I didn't come to Aliens and Predators to see Bobby Snotnose whine about not being popular enough in his inconsequential highschool, I came to see Yautja prove their mettle against the Kainde Amedha! :D Explosions and wanton ignoring of the human race in favour of their timeless battles!

Please, if anyone making either Predator 3 or Aliens 5 sees this, less humans, more Yautja/Aliens!

Alien King58

Alien King58

I think Predator 3 would see the most becausethey've already made a butt load of alien movies but only 2 Predator movies

im an alien fan but id like to see pred. 3 more ::)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

BLASPHEMY!!!

ArwingAssultX

ArwingAssultX

I wana see A5 more because, if it is a prequel then it has more of a chance at being a better story. what I have seen of the so called Pred 3 script ive got my eye on A5. I still wana see Predator 3 though.   

panzytuio

panzytuio

I dont want the Aliens to continue to get worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed