Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 153,004 times)

CHAINS

CHAINS

:D thats funny!

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

i say predator 3 aliens are really a mistery we dont know they origin but avp3 is ment too full this gap i really want too know more or at least see more the homeworld off predators want too see in a video they way off life how a young predator progresses in a clan

CHAINS

CHAINS

i know the strauses wanted to explore the alien homeworld if they get to do avp3 but there are so many rumors they are and aren't gonna make it! as for the clan idea that's allot to explore in movies and wont happen most likely!

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Are you implying that  Predator clan expansion is a more cinematically challenging undertaking than a potential Alien homeworld?

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

well not really but it said in avp3 we will know even from the game aliens origin but not see planet.Man avp3 is coming as movie so they can make alien planet its fine for me.But predator 3 is coming so thats a sort off ideea i want too see predator 3.In avp3 it could be cool for marines too accidentally crash on alien planet.Avp3 whould be fore alien origin/planet and predator 3 is a separate movie.Alien 5 is not announced predator 3 is announced there are 2 diferent movies each for its goal.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

The Alien prequel has been confirmed.

CHAINS

CHAINS

Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 15, 2009, 03:13:05 PM
Are you implying that  Predator clan expansion is a more cinematically challenging undertaking than a potential Alien homeworld?
no! just that it would have to be well written for it to work!

CHAINS

CHAINS

Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 16, 2009, 07:30:50 AM
The Alien prequel has been confirmed.
that's where it should be explored! it makes sense its a prequel!

Rabies

Rabies

[/quote]

I completely agree, the aliens series has gone along way and sadly to say it might have reached an end and to have them continue to hobble along on their current path would be shameful and disappointing so going in a new direction really excites me especially if the home world is involved I can't wait

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I've said this before, but:

God, please, please don't let them show us the homeworld.

Rabies

Rabies

your right what was I thinking they'll butcher it

CHAINS

CHAINS

Quote from: Rabies on Sep 16, 2009, 04:26:06 PM

I completely agree, the aliens series has gone along way and sadly to say it might have reached an end and to have them continue to hobble along on their current path would be shameful and disappointing so going in a new direction really excites me especially if the home world is involved I can't wait
[/quote]they should 3 prequel movies like they did for star wars and then lead to the first alien movie! your right kinda if they did continue on the path they are it would hobble unless it was done by a big name director!

rycher

rycher

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 16, 2006, 01:57:28 PM
While Predator has so much left in it, I just want Ripley to be killed and a new door to be opened for Alien films.

i just dont  see Pred. still having alot left.. only because there really wasnt a story with the sequels, unlike the alien movies where its went on like a story, one time after the other.... I just see Pred. as a action film... Although we could see the Preds homeworld alittle bit more than just in AVPR, but thats all i really think is missing from Pred.  Alien however, has some ball busting unanswered questions..like the space jockey/ alien homeworld/ origins, what kind of alien came out of the space jockey.... so on... I think thats why we're getting an ALien prequel ;) like you said a new door opening for alien films...

railgunner

railgunner

Alien 5 because i want to see the origins of the aliens

Celtic_Hunter

Celtic_Hunter

we will know alien origin in avp3 thats the most attracting stuff at this new movie and game.Even sow predator planet was never seen only in avp R but very few.Why cant colonial marines land on an predator planet and then alert comes and predator city is cloaked(could be cool just an ideea)and then a hunting party is send too kill the marines.And so many more ideeas.....I cant wait also too see alien origin but thats for avp3 predator 3 will be something else.Damn why alien 5 for origins when avp3 is made for that ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed