The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 112,364 times)

Xhan

No squad anything... someone's gonna be pissed.

Marinho

I canĀ“t hardly wait to get this game

Brother

newbeing

I'm sort of surprised Angry Joe from the Angry Joe Show didn't preview this game.

SpaceMarines

Same. What with his "Save A:CM" video, and all.

Brother

Not enough stuff to do a preview on, he wouldn't miss the opportunity.

Chris!(($$))!

Maybe he wasn't even allowed in E3.
I would definitely like to see Angry Joe's review/preview of A:CM though.

newbeing

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 30, 2011, 02:57:02 AM
Maybe he wasn't even allowed in E3.
I would definitely like to see Angry Joe's review/preview of A:CM though.

No he was certainly there.

Quote from: BrotherNot enough stuff to do a preview on, he wouldn't miss the opportunity.
Well I'm surprised he at least didn't interview any of the gearbox guys. He interviewed other developers at E3. Maybe there were scheduling conflicts?

Chris!(($$))!

Weird. I'd imagine Joe would have been one of the first in line to see it. Maybe they are still in the process of posting interviews and previews. Who knows.

SpaceMarines

He was definitely there. Spoony did a review, afterall. Maybe he's still editing.

ikarop

ikarop

He had an interview for ACM but lost the audio. Same with other interviews. Apparently due to tech reasons. I doubt anything important was missed anyway.

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 30, 2011, 06:54:51 AM
He had an interview for ACM but lost the audio. Same with other interviews. Apparently due to tech reasons. I doubt anything was missed anyway.

Damn that sucks. Would have liked to have heard what he talked with the devs about.

Corporal Hicks

ikarop

Added it to the list yesterday :P but t4p.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed