Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 391,820 times)

[cancerblack]

Fair enough. I have a pretty hefty surplus of smartguns and flamers so i'm in the habit of just using whole cloth replacements, never tried to pin a flamer myself.

Sgt Scream

My latest ebay haul:

A Sedition Wars Dr. Ridley that will serve as base miniature to convert Ripley with Newt and something vintage to complement my Leading Edge Games Aliens Board Game.

razeak

Still says my order is in preparation. Looking forward to it. Hope QC is good.

SiL

Out of 26 items bought (some of which were multi-figure units), one model was broken (flamethrower), one looked like it hadn't been cured entirely properly, and two others were a liiitle shiny.

So it's been pretty good.

[cancerblack]

SiL

I think the most consistent issue people are facing is with multi part figures missing parts. I need to double check my hounds because I wasn't really paying attention.

Also I accidentally ordered four boxes of sentry guns instead of three, so if anyone ever needs a box...

Corporal Hicks

And my last order arrived yesterday. Evening seems fine and complete. And that's it for me! No more new products.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

So that Giger-esque environments that looked badass but kept not reaching their Kickstarter goals...well...

QuoteAgain thanks so much for the support. It means the world to us. After much consideration we are not relaunching on Kickstarter at this time. My apologies. However, we are now live on Patreon with BIO-CRAFT. For only $10 a month subscribers will get one BIO-CRAFT terrain piece in an STL file format each month or two models for $15 or three STL's for $20. Some dungeon configurations require 16 pieces of one part. We feel a month is just enough time to 3D print several pieces of your single, two or three piece terrain files before you get the next pieces the following month. Get a little at a time to print and paint what you need to make that awesome other worldly dungeon. We also are expanding the line with more unique terrain pieces and figures. We believe Patreon's platform will help us achieve that giving us plenty of time to make awesome terrain each month for you. If you are still interested in BIO-CRAFT head over to our new Patreon page here and consider supporting us and sharing this link with your friends.

or select and paste the link below in your browser.

https://www.patreon.com/hitestudios

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1737676429/bio-craft-supersized-sci-fi-gaming-terrain-or-3d-s/posts/2509956

SiL

That's unfortunate, but cool they can find an alternative like that.

$10 for a single piece of terrain (that you have to print yourself) sounds a bit steep though -- how large are they?

Corporal Hicks

Well the tier that gives you those stl files has disappeared.  :-\

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on May 19, 2019, 11:38:41 PM
That's unfortunate, but cool they can find an alternative like that.

$10 for a single piece of terrain (that you have to print yourself) sounds a bit steep though -- how large are they?

Mostly quite big. And I believe the idea here is that you'd print a fair few of each part in the time allotted. I don't think it's the right way to tackle the project though, since it's such modular stuff. I'm really hoping Yoshua can still work something out with him (he actually offered to fund the project to retail but Mr. Hite declined).

Corporal Hicks

[cancerblack]

Yeah i'll be getting on that for sure. Better way to do it.

razeak

Still in progress. Starting to wonder if I will get it.

SiL

They had hundreds of orders. It'll come.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed