Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 130,571 times)

thrown_hammer

thrown_hammer

I have a couple issues with Multiplayer.

1) Please let us choose species on ranked Species Death Match. Even on a first come first serve basis. I hate having my species chosen for me.

2) Please let us mute in the game. It seems most idiots in games have ALOT to say.

3) Do something about the balance. It is broken. Admit it and fix it.

worldslaziestninja

worldslaziestninja

IS anyone not getting any glitches?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Feb 18, 2010, 10:33:31 PM
Quote from: Predator:o:95 on Feb 18, 2010, 09:37:34 PM
When I first went on multi player I went on friendly match and browsed for a infestation match and when I got in the lobby. I was rank 8 even though I had never been on the multi-player before. I wondered if you went up doing single-player but there are loads of 1's everywhere. Also I have unlocked all the skins that my rank would if i actually got it properly. Btw this happens in all my games and i have started ranking up from 7 I am now nine. Can someone help I want to start ranks again from 0 or 1.
Ok I would modify my first post but nobody would answer it being that high up also does anyone have trouble finding more than 6 or 7 people in a match at once is anyone else having that problem. I am from the uk so that might be a reason. Does matchmaking go by regions because all the matches have had 6 or 7 people in. It is like no one is online. Is the problem where I am from or because there is no one online ?I'm on ps3 btw
Any ideas?

Malachi

Malachi

Quote from: Nole on Feb 17, 2010, 02:46:25 AM
Predator training level works fine.  Then the first level refuses to load.  The game locks up my PC every single time.  >:(
that happened to me too , pred training levels works fine , but now it just crash to desktop at every loading screen..........WTF !! SERIOUSLY

DB

DB

Still unable to make the first Alien level work...

Oh boy I sure would like to play it. :-\

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 18, 2010, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 18, 2010, 09:33:56 PM
No im running on DirectX 9

And i can't games when they dont have any Anti-allising. So if i cant get it to work somhow then im selling the game.

We live in the year 2010 and Developers still haven't figured out that shit like this pisses people off.

You're selling the game over some minor graphic issue? That's conkers, man.  :-\

No i Need AA or else i dont play PC Games.. The Demo had AA on so why cant the full game?

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

I was able to grab a predator through a wall in pyramid kinda of hilarious.

ratrax

ratrax

Seems that there is a Big Problem on the Performance Side,noticed it today in Singleplayer Predator Campaign and in Multiplayer as a Host(everyone had this lag connected to my Server!).

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1148991&page=30

Looks like much people have this problem,doesn´t depend on the Hardware my System:

intel Core i-5
2x Nvidia GTX 260 in SLi
4 GB 1333 MHZ DDR3 Ram
Running on Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Heres a Vid of the stuttering in MP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_AAUM3ywA

Here in SP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rgy0T6FwLM

Hope you fix this ASAP because it makes the Game sometimes unable to Play!

Greets

Dowly

Dowly

I only get stuttering in SP and managed to reduce it a lot by turning Ambient occlusion off.

Brother

Brother

Anybody having problems with Steam DL? When my download reached 25% the status changed to *Updating* and started from 0%. The AvP files are still in the steam folder.

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Brother on Feb 19, 2010, 12:35:30 AM
Anybody having problems with Steam DL? When my download reached 25% the status changed to *Updating* and started from 0%. The AvP files are still in the steam folder.

People reported this on US release date aswell. But they said that the download is still going. Better, monitor the folder for awhile and watch if the file sizes get bigger or not.

Brother

Brother

Yup getting bigger.

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 18, 2010, 11:54:11 PM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 18, 2010, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 18, 2010, 09:33:56 PM
No im running on DirectX 9

And i can't games when they dont have any Anti-allising. So if i cant get it to work somhow then im selling the game.

We live in the year 2010 and Developers still haven't figured out that shit like this pisses people off.

You're selling the game over some minor graphic issue? That's conkers, man.  :-\

No i Need AA or else i dont play PC Games.. The Demo had AA on so why cant the full game?
You can't sell it. It's a Steam game. It's locked to your account forever. And the demo didn't have anti aliasing. It uses deffered rendering. Anti aliasing isn't possibile under that for DX9. Although I agree it definately wasn't as noticeable under the demo for some reason.

But seriously, get over it. I hate games without AA too, but that doesn't mean the game isn't good.  loved Dead Space and I am loving this game. With or without AA. It's just not THAT big a deal. Especially if you play at a reasonable resoloution.

Omega1

Omega1

I am not sure if any of you have experienced this but everytime I try to play a ranked match I get disconnected about 1-2 mins into the match with the msg "The host has left the server"... weird thing is not everyone gets disconnected, so what is the deal?
Is there perhaps some fix on my end I could try?
This is a game breaker for me since I need to actually finish a ranked match to get the xp... otherwise I remain Rank 1 indefinitely, unable to unlock skins etc.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

How come then u actuly didnt notice any jagies on the demo version? I know i didnt, but on the full game they are everywhere!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed