The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 64,738 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

How does the result look like for that mix?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Picking up the Sororitas Combat Patrol box tomorrow, should give me plenty of variety to build a Kill Team.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I expect pics.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I will reiterate my grievance.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 07, 2021, 07:42:44 PM
I will reiterate my grievance.

https://i.imgur.com/1biYOz1.png
Isn't that only a grievance because of where you live? It's a pretty sweet deal everywhere else.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Yes, my grievance is the arbitrary over-charging compared to other places GW exports to. Other, smaller companies don't feel the need to do it and still turn a profit selling here, GW just makes up their own exchange rates then forbids online retailers to sell outside their region.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

They're gambling that the New Zealish can't quit cold turkey and will continue feeding the monkey.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I thought the breaking point would be when they started charging more than $10 per space marine, but I was clearly wrong.

Shasvre

Shasvre

New Grey Knights and Thousand Sons codex up for pre-order today. We're getting new Killteam box pre-orders next week.

New Emperor's Champion mini.

Old one was better, for sure. This one's alright I guess.

They also teased a new Black Templars box coming soon.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Welp.

On one hand I get why they did teams the way they did, because it lets new players make new teams using single boxes instead of singling out individual minis from a bunch of boxes (this is good and new-player-friendly), but on the other hand it totally nukes my existing Necron kill team which kinda annoys me.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Will you not buy it anyway?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh I bought it, I've got two other kill teams I'll be able to field.

I do feel like a dumbass for ordering the Compendium for $50 when Battlescribe would have likely done the job for free. Whoops!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

It's okay Plague Marine, here's a plush nergling for you to hug.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 14, 2021, 11:47:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQwjIKPj5SM

Welp.

On one hand I get why they did teams the way they did, because it lets new players make new teams using single boxes instead of singling out individual minis from a bunch of boxes (this is good and new-player-friendly), but on the other hand it totally nukes my existing Necron kill team which kinda annoys me.

But the old system let you build a team from a single box too, right?

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 21, 2021, 05:07:18 AM
It's okay Plague Marine, here's a plush nergling for you to hug.

I want it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed