Runtime: 86 minutes!

Started by Trioxide, Dec 19, 2007, 09:15:10 PM

Author
Runtime: 86 minutes! (Read 7,239 times)

Trioxide

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

thats not accurate, I think its actually 94 mins.  my theater said an Hour and 45 mins, and thats wrong too, they mess up all the time.

Gacu666

Gacu666

I told you its 86 minutes, 94 if you count the credits.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

So overall its 94 minutes, okay?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

meh, I dont care how long it is, just that I enjoy it.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I saw a website that listed it and 1hr 26 mins, but it dont matter to me, as long as its worth that hour and 26 mins

echobbase79

echobbase79

I think the running time will do just fine. The pace of the movie is fast so the film should move at a break neck pace.

bobcunk

bobcunk

it says on they cineplex site that it is 1h 34m

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Yep, way too short....this is Disney Movie short... :-\

Bronx19

Bronx19

Not a good sign. Movies tend to be short if there arent any decent plot idea's to explore.

echobbase79

echobbase79

The plot is simple: Wolf comes to clean up an alien mess.

The human characters are beside the point really. Even though I wish it weren't so.

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 19, 2007, 11:00:46 PM

The plot is simple: Wolf comes to clean up an alien mess.

The human characters are beside the point really. Even though I wish it weren't so.

You could argue that Predator 1 wasnt much more, but it was done very well and ran 107 minutes.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 19, 2007, 10:51:52 PM
Yep, way too short....this is Disney Movie short... :-\

Ive been reading about members' not happy with the length time.. what the hell is up with the running time??...If its too long, ppl will get sick of it... ::)

What length do you want it at??...3 hrs??..I know I would never ever sit through a 2 or 3 hour film... ::)

Bloody hell ...complainers!  ::)

Dusk

Dusk

I think it's fine. It's a Movie about a Predator cleaning out the town, and survivors trying to get the hell out of there. They'll be constantly on the move, no time to sit down and share some quality time with each other.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Dusk on Dec 22, 2007, 10:32:48 AM
I think it's fine. It's a Movie about a Predator cleaning out the town, and survivors trying to get the hell out of there. They'll be constantly on the move, no time to sit down and share some quality time with each other.

yes....exactly!...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed