Colin Strause Q&A Updates

Started by Darkness, May 06, 2007, 06:38:43 PM

Author
Colin Strause Q&A Updates (Read 10,209 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another week has passed and Colin Strause has answered more questions in our Q&A Thread.

• They were hoping to get the edit locked down last month so that full scoring and sound design can be finalised for music composer Brian Tyler.
  • When asked whether the Predator would have acid-proof weaponry/armour, Colin said the Predator would be “well prepared for battle”.
  • About the Predator facial characteristics, the Predator in AvP2 is their own unique design – Similar to the Predators in the first two films – Wiser in his years. The Predator’s face will be fully animatronic including its eyes.
  • We will see chains in the sewers or elsewhere – reference to Alien.
  • The colour of the aliens are “blackish silver”. The slightly different colour seen in the ADI Book picture is due to the set lighting.
  • Talented comic-book artists were hired to help the directors with their storyboards. They also did CGI pre-vis for the big sequences and pre-edited a huge portion of the film before they started filming.

In other news, Greg Strause said on IMDB today that the AvP2 poster is being worked on. The poster and the AvP2 website should be up soon.

War Wager

War Wager

YES!! I cant wait for the offical site!    ;D  

The Ultimate Predator

Indeed, a new poster and site will be great.

JaredK21

JaredK21

umm, what exactly does the website show us? it's not gonna have a trailer attached with it yet. it will probably be like AVP2 coming soon! (?) maybe some new pictures too?

Darkness

Darkness

That's better than nothing. But will probably give us the final title of the movie at least.    ;)  

JaredK21

JaredK21

Oh true, I didn't think of that. Makes sense haha.

War Wager

War Wager

With it being an official site, will it show us cast bio's, plot, official pictures etc, or is it too early for that?    ???  

Darkness

Darkness

The first AvP website didn't get updated with all that stuff until five months prior to AvP's release. So probably not.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Thanks for the update compilation, I like reading those.  I can't wait for the poster, I am sure we will all be amazed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Probably get a teaser trailer, maybe.

topman

topman

thats what i like to hear guys!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Same :)

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

FREAKING awesome.  I'm going nuts over here! Gunna be a nice Christmas surprise to myself!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Hmmm....we obviously get some sort of older blooded Predator due to what he said about the face.  Good news on the site and poster.  Can't wait.

Predator_Dylan

Predator_Dylan

Suuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeett

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed