First Aliens: CM Game Footage!

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2008, 08:45:08 PM

Author
First Aliens: CM Game Footage! (Read 18,430 times)

Nobody

Nobody

I love the Alien's agileness and quick reflexes when shot

helo

helo

;D  cant wait   ;D  

M240Incinerator

I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT ANY LONGER FOR IT!

Chris P

Chris P

Looks freaken AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I hope they make a version for PSP.   ::)  

Jango1201

Jango1201

*yawns* other than the motion traker/pistol thing its Aliens vs. Predator 2 all over again.    :-\  

xor_ew

xor_ew

I don't think they'll make PSP version. They'd have to build new engine for it.   The movie looks great, but it's early version I guess... This's Gearbox engine (Unreal) so it couldn't be bad I hope... I can't wait for final game!    ::)  

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I hope the AI for the alien is smart. Also they should make you have a very limited ammo supply. Give it more of a survival horror feel, not just an Alien VS Rambo style shooter.  But so far this video is looking great.  Please Gearbox, don't fail us.

Cool.

Cool.

Cool. This will probably be the last great thing out of the Alien series.  If you guys seriously think AvP3/A5/P3 will be any good, you're totally wrong. Fox is run by whiny brats and they just don't give a shit. Tom Rothman is not gonna step down for a longggggggggggggg time, and look at every recent film they had. They cut each and every one of them down. That trend will continue, and people will flock to the theater once more, keeping the cycle going.   :)  

Richman678

Richman678

Looks awesome!!!!!!!  I give praise to this game its been a while since anything Aliens related has been looking this good!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed