First Aliens: CM Game Footage!

Started by Darkness, Aug 29, 2008, 08:45:08 PM

Author
First Aliens: CM Game Footage! (Read 18,423 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first footage of the upcoming Aliens Colonial Marines game can be seen on ShackNews. Jace Hall visited the Gearbox studios and shot this footage with a camera.

20080829 - First Aliens: CM Game Footage!

Looks good so far. It’s running smoothly. Thanks to CelticPred for the news.

Griffith

Griffith

release this game NAO   for great justice

gameoverman

The alien movement looks great like they said in the previews.  Can't see too much though and there isn't any sound.  It does look good though, from what I can see.

dachande89

dachande89

Well I cant tell too much from this, but it looks pretty good from what I can tell. I hope this game will be great.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Awesome.It looks like this will be the game of 2009 or whenever they release it.I am getting it for sure !   :)     :)  

Carnage95

Carnage95

Looks awesome. I can't wait for the game!

Corporal Harrison

about time too

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

that was good, i love the alien movement and how everything seems to flow smoothly. has there still not been any release date yet?

perfect organism

The original video on "shacknews.com" has better quality....and you can see the graphics a little better than the Youtube video! I cant wait to play this game...but 2009 is just so far away....

Xenomorphine

Can't really conclude much. A generic shooter, apparently.   :-\  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I agree with Xenomorphine... And didn't like the sidearm... BUt it's a work in progress, so I gve them the benefit of the doubt... Still prefered an AVP game though... Can you imagine a Predator cloak with the Crysis cloak effects...? Pure awesomeness!...

holymoses

holymoses

if you look closley you can see  smoke onthe ground (alien blood)

CanadianHero67

;D   finally something at last. I was watching it 20 times with joy.   ;D  

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

The coolest thing since Aliens the movie in my opinion.    ;D  

The Ultimate Predator

Looking good, generic yes, but its a shooter not much more to expect. I bet if that hadn't been camera recorded and we had the direct footage, in HD, with sound, we'd all be appreciating it a lot more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed