Predators Teaser Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

Author
Predators Teaser Trailer! (Read 18,010 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

I don't know about this...I'm getting some bad vibes after seeing so many homages from that trailer alone.

Wolf

Wolf

Looks good. I have a good feeling about this film. Why? Brody and Fishburne are A-list quality actors. They won't sign onto this if the script is a complete crap like the last 2 AVP flicks.

wingchun8

wingchun8

Judging from the trailer,interviews,and sneak peek etc.it seems some thought and time has gone into this movie,the cinematography also looks great.
Hope not too much is given away before the cinema release,to leave at least some surprises for the cinema going audience,and that the story and characters are not too cliched.Looking forward to some big guns and gore as well to round off a what looks great so far...I cannnot wait.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

beautiful, simply beautiful

gyro

gyro

YAY

MariahCare

MariahCare

I believe rodriguez said there not going to show to much and that there going to leave some for the movies..Im glad there not showing too much..it gots people guessing and it will be that much better in the theater..Is there going to be a female predator????????????????????????? ???

MariahCare

MariahCare

ughh it took me forever to see the yakooza fighting the Pred Hound..Its snapping/bitting at him,its only a quick shot i had to pause it a million times... he probably kills it and the predator gets pissed off and knocks him 20ft back..

PuertoRicoPredatorfan

PuertoRicoPredatorfan

I want making avp 3 in 2012, Make the war into two species. I want see this war in the predators planet or alien planet. The spaceship arrived for emergency in the planet of alien or one legion colonial marines arrived for wrong point to attack in that planet alien and predator try survivor two species and present predator female and predalien queen i want see in the future fox make the new avp 3 please change director of avp2.

I happy with the trailer July 9 is reborn the new predator saga yeah!

aciddreamer

aciddreamer

looks vry cool yayyyyyy

PREDATORx83

PREDATORx83

This looks f***n awsome!! Bring on July 9th 8)

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

If I were in their shoes I'd probably vomit. I don't think there will be any survivors.

SpawningCarnage

SpawningCarnage

meh....

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

though I am PUMPED for this!!...the movie still could go ether way, the trailer doesnt give you much to judge.

Death_OR_Glory

Death_OR_Glory

All in all this looks promising. ;D  but I've been wrong before :-\

skeptical

skeptical

As long as Fox execs keep their money grubbing fingers out of it I think there may be hope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed