Alien vs Predator PSP Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2007, 04:47:15 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator PSP Details (Read 20,978 times)

Elorrra

Elorrra

Hudson:Hey, Vaz, have you ever been mistaken to a man? ... Vasquez:No, have you?   ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon777

lol *for a man    :D   but yeah that's one of the best lines haha

Elorrra

Elorrra

Sorry... I usually watch it in hungarian.    :D  

PredAlien

PredAlien

How did the ship get to colorado or the pod? When he was near the jungle?   ???  

EpsilonOrpheon777

i dunno it's probably like i said based off of some lame draft that was never used it probably didn't follow canon at all

Elorrra

Elorrra

The Predator in the P1 probably desired a little human-hunting. He left his ship in space and used this spore-looking landing-thing to crash. For caution because he didn't dare to leave his SHIP in a planet with sneaky humans. When Arny defeated him, he pushed a few buttons for self-destruction, right? BUT maybe it also ordered the SHIP in space to crash but he miscalculated and the ship with the eggs on board crashed in Earth nearby Colorado. Then the predator in the game was sent to clean up his comrade's mess. I think it's logical.

PredKing87

PredKing87

Your probably right cuz i dont see how they can incorporate the predator one ship with AVP 2..They pod landed in or by the jungle Not in by Colorado. I think i no what they did and its not predator 1. I believe they used Predator 2 SHIP and its similar in many many ways..That ship took off with many predators and i think that is the ship that will crash in AVP 2..That would be more likely than the Predator 2 ship crashing i believe..Or not cuz it didnt show where it went in space after the pod was dropped. But i think predator 2 will be the reason cuz everyone seen the PREDATOR right. so the Predator in AVP 2 is comming to clean up the mess right..i think that could happen   ;D   What do you guys think..make sense?

Predator 2

Predator 2

::THAN THE PREDATOR 1 SHIP CRASHING I BELIEVE::   :)  

EpsilonOrpheon777

again like i've always said this movie's going to be like Predator 3 remember how the mask for the second Predator was left behind in the meat factory? maybe you're onto something guys... maybe it is the Predator 2 ship that crashes i dunno. but predator 2 was set in 1997, and AVP was set in 2004... so they're going to need to deal with hiding technological advances in the film if it's set in 1997 lol.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

2 explanations:  1. In Predator the ship launched a pod and there could be 2 predators on board that ship [someone has to fly].  2. In AVP when they showed a longshot of the predator ship at the end, the underbelly had the original ship from Predator docked.   ***e-mail me for that unedited straight from DVD pic***

Predking87

Predking87

;D   I agree wit you leprechaun im just saying that maybe it could be from Predator 2 cuz the story would match up better because more people saw the predator and mask in the meathouse and spear left on building arm in the alley lot of things.Im just saying more was shown in Predator 2 and they said the AVP game is based on AVP 2 movie right but alot of it is different t hey said from game to movie..Your right about the spaceship in Predator 1 someone had to be driving that. Then it would have to be a predalien onboard from predator 1.Who knows? But i just look at the picture with the Predator in the Ship and it is exactly the same as the ship from P2. And the story would make sense..

Romantic Alien

jeezus all these guys are making me confused... I'm never listening to you guys ever again

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There is absolutely nothing in the films to say whether what were saw were male, female or both at the same time. There were differences in the head design, between first and second films. Perhaps that could be the only difference between genders.  Until a film has the need to deal with it, it will never be answered.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It looks awesome, i can't wailt to get the game. The gameplay looks like Predator: Concrete Jungle.  To bad it not the Xbox360 or the Wii though.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Ok, hows this for reason. The predator ship from avp holds about 4 of the original ships from PREDATOR 1. Now, when the Predalien emerges, It reaks havic on the AVP ship. Systems become critical and the predators are forced to abandon the mother ship, which would most likly mean escaping in the Predator 1 ship. The Predalien sneaks aboard (like in Alien 1 on Ripleys ship. The brothers said "back to roots") The ship becomes damaged and the closest planet is Earth to attempt to crash land. This to me seems logical

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed