Alien vs Predator PSP Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2007, 04:47:15 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator PSP Details (Read 20,972 times)

Questoin

Questoin

Thanks for commenting Elorra and Yellow but do you guys no how the Predator 1 ship got all the way over there by colorado..I know it crashed landed in the first predator movie but wouldnt that mean that the predator would be near colorado and not near a jungle..THE SHIP CRASHING DONT MAKE SENSE. HOW DID IT GET SO FAR AWAY FROM THE JUNGLE.ANYONE NO HOW THAT WORKS?

PrEdAlIeN

PrEdAlIeN

Someone answer that question cuz it dont make no kind of sense i dont get it..It sounds really good so far but i dont get how he is in colordao when the pred 1 ship is by a jungle it has to be THE AVP SHIP..

Elorrra

Elorrra

Honestly I don't remember seeing THAT ship crashing into the jungle in P1... it was more likely a pod (? I don't know how to describe that smaller drop thing coming from the ship)... but if they say so... Maybe before the pred died he had sent a signal to his ship to crush...    ???  

Elorrra

Elorrra

How about that?   :D  

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

from what the article says u are the predator.....and theres a screen shot of the predator in the sewers which we now now is in the upcoming film

Elorrra

Elorrra

PLEASE! What's the name of that spore looking thing they use for crush? (Sorry, my native tounge is not English...)   :-[  

QuestionHelp

QuestionHelp

No my bad i did not mean ship I meant the predators pod your right...Even still how would that predator make it all the way to the jungle to hunt how stupid..If it was by colorado aint that a long way to travel to the jungle..Even for a predator i Hope they show how the ship got to where it is in colordao..Thanks Elorra for your opinoin..Any other ideas about how they ship got WAY OVER THERE?????????????   ???  

QuestionHelp

QuestionHelp

WHAT DO U MEAN CRUSH?   ???  

EpsilonOrpheon777

did anyone here actually read the NOVEL for the first Predator film? gawd that thing sucked! well it explained that the Predator had a pod that he would go back to occasionally to heal or whatever in between kills.  we never saw this in the film. oh yeah i forgot though, in the novel the Predator was able to transform into a bird or anything else he "looked" at.  wtf... gawd that novel sucked.    :D  

Elorrra

Elorrra

YEAH! I did! That was really weird. Was it a hawk or an eagle? Something big!    ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon777

haha yeah a hawk i think oh and did you notice that the explanation of what the creature looked like matched the old design of the predator seen in the behind-the-scenes on the dvd?

Elorrra

Elorrra

I think so... If I remember well it looked just like Samael in Hellboy! :)

EpsilonOrpheon777

uh i don't know... i haven't seen that movie but it had an elongated neck with a small head, broad shoulders, oh and it had 3 large fingers instead of 5. totally different than what it is now, that was before stan winston drew up a pic of the predator design we know today and they loved it.

Elorrra

Elorrra

They didn't have enough money to create that so they decided to make it more humanoid in appearance. Made it easier to Kevin Peter Hall too. I'm just so sad that some say it is not male... althought if they are female I can't imagine how males would look like...    ;D  

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah well whoever says that doesn't know anything lol they're male people just need to get over it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed