Aliens: Colonial Marines TV Commercial

Started by ikarop, Jan 14, 2013, 07:17:13 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines TV Commercial (Read 50,361 times)

ikarop

Sega has uploaded a new TV commercial for Aliens: Colonial Marines onto Youtube. The trailer features scenes from the previously released Story trailer as well as some new bits including the Space Jockey chair and Derelict ship. Check it out below:

Thanks to Sega PR and Predaker for the news.

szkoki

szkoki

much better, if that Story Trailer wouldnt exist i would be on the edge of my seat because i m not sure know whats the case now

a, a longer version trailer wich showes more from the game shows how shit it is
b, just smiply an idiot made that trailer

Spoiler
[close]

Prime113

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 14, 2013, 07:17:13 PM
<p>Sega has uploaded a new TV commercial for Aliens: Colonial Marines onto Youtube. The trailer features bits from the previously released Story trailer as well as some new bits including the Space Jockey chair and Derelict ship. Check it out below:</p><p><iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P7BkqmMNQWA" height="315" width="485" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe></p><p>Thanks to Sega and Predaker for the news.</p><p><a href="http://www.avpgalaxy.net/?p=16383">Link To Post</a>

Awesomes!!!!

ShadowPred

That was infinitely better than everything they have shown up until this point. Sad to see we didn't get quality like this since the day they started showing us stuff.

Esoteric_Voyage

Esoteric_Voyage

graphics still worryingly inconsistent and poor in some scenes, notably the space jockey, some of the texture resolution is unbelievably low.

:-\ worried.

PS2 era graphics.

szkoki

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 14, 2013, 07:30:16 PM
That was infinitely better than everything they have shown up until this point. Sad to see we didn't get quality like this since the day they started showing us stuff.

r u sure?

Spoiler

Nightlord

Pretty good trailer.

ShadowPred

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 14, 2013, 07:39:43 PM

r u sure?

Spoiler

Oh jesus...all the bad shit made me forget about the Escape Trailer.

WinterActual

Quote from: Esoteric_Voyage on Jan 14, 2013, 07:38:22 PM
graphics still worryingly inconsistent and poor in some scenes, notably the space jockey, some of the texture resolution is unbelievably low.

:-\ worried.

PS2 era graphics.
Its pretty funny they are using console footage instead of higher res PC footage  :laugh:

szkoki

szkoki

who cares about graphics if that means they put more time into the music, sounds, atmosphere...

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 14, 2013, 07:51:49 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Jan 14, 2013, 07:39:43 PM

r u sure?

Spoiler

Oh jesus...all the bad shit made me forget about the Escape Trailer.

see? :)
but keep worry the odds are still against us if it comes to the balance of good and bad trailers of this game

Esoteric_Voyage

Esoteric_Voyage

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 14, 2013, 07:55:31 PM
who cares about graphics if that means they put more time into the music, sounds, atmosphere...

what the music man does, has nothing to do with what graphic man does, so wether one guy is working hard or not on music, makes no difference to the graphics of the game.. same probably goes for sound effects guy. maybe im missing your point, maybe you simply dont give a crap about graphics and visual impact the game has, a game i may remind you, is based on a science fiction genre, where visual aesthetic makes a huge difference on being a convincing and believable experience.

in that case, you part of a small minority, can care little, and not complain at others for caring more about what they pay for in their games.

sh*t graphics are not the reason i want to buy next generation consoles, or upgrade my computer.

szkoki

szkoki

eg they have a fixed budget and they rather payed a guy with creativity to make a great atmoshphere and another guy to make awesome tunes so they only could hire a mediocore worker for the graphics...this is my childish example :D so probably true

but yeah for me everything beyond ps2/dreamcast graphics is just a plus in a game, dialoges, story, music, sounds, characters much more important...for example i cand find a better jumping around from platform to platform game than Soul Reaver since 1999 not even the Tomb Raider games can beat it for me, the story is awesome, the music is stunning, the characters are charming, the voice acting...i have no words for it , piece of art --- YES the graphics are old now but the only part of a game that my brain can adapt after time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwr9YylTE7Y

show me a better game in it's genre, i mean it, i would be pleased :)

Byohzrd

what am i looking at?

spikey alien ZOMG SO CANNON AND UBER COOOOL

Le dropship firing le missile

domeless giger alien?

what is this shit?!

Nightlord

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jan 14, 2013, 09:16:56 PM
what is this shit?!
Spoiler
Canon.
[close]

ShadowPred

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jan 14, 2013, 09:16:56 PM

what am i looking at?

spikey alien ZOMG SO CANNON AND UBER COOOOL

Le dropship firing le missile

domeless giger alien?

what is this shit?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed