NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 81,736 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Well we know they're planning to remake the AVPR Predalien, and there's no way they won't do the Predalien from AVP 2010, so there will be no shortage.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

More pics...

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

The bio for this guy should be pretty cool.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 05, 2016, 11:48:38 PM
I'm hoping they re-sculpt and release a new Predalien one day.   One with better articulation.  The older one was, well, kinda crap in terms of articulation.

And it couldn't f**king stand on it's own, and even with the stand IT STILL couldn't stand!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

That is some awesome f**king news!!
AVP2010 is full of great stuff. It's full of great Predator masks, marines and aliens.

Other Predators I can think would be awesome to see would be Spartan and Rogue. Besides them you have great options for marines like Tequila, Van Zandt, The Rookie and Kaneko. I'd love to see six, the predalien and the praetorian if they continue with the line.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love that NECA are now doing the 2010 Predators. I really hope they continue to do this. Wanna see those AvP2 Predators too!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Neca display at NYCC

426Buddy

426Buddy

That throne is pretty sweet

The Bonus Situation

The Bonus Situation

Oh man the City Hunter looks sweet! Out of all of the preds in the films he is my all time favorite! And his arsenal of weaponry, ah man, he is just too cool.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I'm hoping that NECA will do the Xenomorph from AVP2010, it's my second favorite version. It's the classic warrior design, but with the long serpentine tail.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: The Shuriken on Oct 06, 2016, 08:58:56 PM
I'm hoping that NECA will do the Xenomorph from AVP2010, it's my second favorite version. It's the classic warrior design, but with the long serpentine tail.

I doubt it. The main reason they're doing the Predators is because they can reuse at least 80% of the elements from their AVP sculpts. An AVP (2010) Alien would require a whole new sculpt, which they probably wouldn't devote to something that niche.

Kailem

Kailem

I wasn't really a fan of the multiplayer Predator designs/masks from AVP 2010 to be honest, besides the ones from the films and the Serpent Hunter. But I imagine they'll all be pretty easy to do (the most elaborate one would probably be Lord, though I imagine they could re-purpose the AVP Elder mask for that), so chances are we'll see all of them eventually.

Also, that skull throne will apparently be available to buy in "spring 2017".

serbip1

serbip1

sick

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: RidgeTop on Oct 07, 2016, 07:04:35 AM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Oct 06, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

I doubt it. The main reason they're doing the Predators is because they can reuse at least 80% of the elements from their AVP sculpts. An AVP (2010) Alien would require a whole new sculpt, which they probably wouldn't devote to something that niche.

However, will they skip the specimen 6 character because of that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed